With the chaos of back to school looming on the horizon, now’s the perfect time to invest in a new kitchen workhorse in order to easily maintain the healthy eating habits or the creative cooking repertoire we’ve all fostered in lockdown. Case in point: the air fryer.
Air fryers have come a long way over the years, quickly becoming a culinary powerhouse for everyone from health and wellness influencers to the cast of Selling Sunset—which is why we were particularly excited to find the exact model loved by Mary Fitzgerald and Chrishell Stause (scroll to the fourth photo, below) on major sale at Walmart this week.
Not sure which air fryer is right for your budget or lifestyle? Be sure to check out our list of the best air fryers of the year to help narrow down your specific needs.
Ninja 4-Quart Air Fryer | Was $109, now $89
Currently on offer at Walmart for just $89, the Ninja 4-Quart Air Fryer is well-loved for a reason. The smart processor allows for a wide temperature range that automatically adjusts based on your cooking function—which allows you to crisp your favorite foods with the push of a button (and a very small amount of cooking oil!).
We’re already team Chrishell Stause, but just in case you need another reason to pick up the Ninja Air Fryer, here are some of its best features:
- Air fries with 75% less fat than traditional deep fryers
- Includes a wide temperature range (105°F to 400°F) which allows to gently remove moisture or crisp quickly
- The generous 4-quart crisper plate can fit up to 2 lbs of French fries
- Dishwasher safe and very easy to clean
- Also includes a dehydration feature to create chip-like dehydrated snacks
- The best slow cooker 2020" the top slow cookers for comforting, healthy dishes