'Tis the season to be merry... and to get yourself a beauty advent calendar. Once a peculiar novelty, beauty calendars have become a well-established Christmas treat, and this year there's a bumper crop of really good beauty calendars to be had. Even better, you can get many of them cheaper in the Black Friday sales. Without further ado, here are our top picks (and why we like them).
1. 12-day beauty advent calendar, £45
Where to begin with this great-value beauty calendar? Our favourites in this one's are the Paula's Choice BHA exfoliant (great for acne-prone skin), the Emma Hardie SPF, and the First Aid Beauty Repair serum. They are minis, but the full-size products aren't cheap, so this is a really good opportunity to try them out.
2. John Lewis beauty advent calendar, £105
This luxurious beauty calendar is packed with amazing treats, including full size soaps and perfumes, a trio of Colonia-scented soaps from Aqua di Parma, and a This Works Deep Sleep pillow spray, which is magic if you have trouble drifting off. A well put together calendar full of gifts for all the family.
3. Decleor beauty advent calendar, £85
Luxurious and aromatic, Decleor products never disappoint. This calendar offers amazing value for money on Decleor products – there are three 50ml shower gels, cleansers, serums, oils... everything your heart desires, full of beautiful smelling essential oils Decleor are famous for. We can't wait to get our hands on this one.
What other stores are doing well this Black Friday:
Want to see what other shops are doing for Black Friday? Take a look at our list below:
- Amazon: new Black Friday deals every day
- Amara: up to 50% off top homeware brands inc LSA and Tom Dixon
- AO: Black Friday deals on appliances are live now
- Argos: appliances, furniture and toys all in the Black Friday sale
- Boots: save up to half price on selected items including beauty and electricals
- B&Q: Black Friday sale live with smart home kit, tools and much more
- Carphone Warhouse: deals on phones, headphones and accessories
- Cox & Cox: Grey Friday sale 22% off homewares
- Currys: Black Friday Why Wait sale – ps. they will refund if they drop prices
- Debenhams: Black Friday live including homeware and beauty
- Dyson: save £100 on selected models for Black Friday
- Hive: up to 25% off selected products from smart home experts
- Google Store: deals on smart home and phones
- John Lewis & Partners: Black Friday sale live. Deals for you and your home
- Lovehoney: up to 50% off sex toys
- M&S: offers on wine, food and fashion
- Not on the High Street: shop daily wonders for 30% off gifts and more
- Oliver Bonas: pre-Black Friday clearance for fashion and home accessories
- Samsung: Black Friday sale live. Shop for discounted tech, TVs and appliances
- Simba Sleep: save up to 40% on mattresses for Black Friday
- Superdrug: Black Friday sale live for beauty, electrical and more
- Very: Black Friday sale on everything including appliances and smart home
- Wayfair: get early access to the Black Friday sale by entering your email
- Zara: Mid-season sale at Zara Home