Whether you are shopping for Christmas gifts, home décor, or want to go all-in and invest in the best mattress, there are tons of Cyber Monday home deals to shop through.
From Walmart's extended 'Deals for Days' sale to all of Amazon Cyber Monday deals, (opens in new tab) each sale is better than the last, and if you are wondering what or where to start? We are here to help.
We've laid out everything from the best sales to shop to a handful of deals you won't want to miss; meaning, you can go ahead and consider this the Cyber Monday home deals guide to end all other Cyber Monday guides.
The top Cyber Monday home deals to shop
Whether you want to update the best mattress, outdoor furniture, or home décor, we've found every retailer participating in Cyber Monday this year and listed their promotions below.
- Allswell Home: Receive 25% off sitewide (opens in new tab)
- Anthropologie: Shop the Cyber Monday sales for 50% off (opens in new tab)
- Amara: Save up to 50% off select items (opens in new tab)
- Amazon: up to 70% off top brands (opens in new tab)
- Article: Receive up to 30% off, plus financing as low as 0% until Nov. 29th (opens in new tab)
- Avocado: Up to $300 off organic mattresses (opens in new tab)
- Bear Mattress: use promo code CM25 for 25% off (opens in new tab)
- Bed Bath & Beyond: save on over 100+ deals (opens in new tab)
- Best Buy: save on Chromebooks, air fryers, treadmills, and more (opens in new tab)
- Boll & Branch: 25% off your order, plus free robe with purchases over $300 with CYBERWEEK (opens in new tab)
- Boutique Rugs: use promo code CW65 to save 65% off selected items (opens in new tab)
- Brooklinen: Save up to 20% sitewide (opens in new tab)
- Brooklyn Bedding: Receive an additional 30% off sitewide and two free pillows (opens in new tab)
- Buffy: Receive an additional 20% off your entire order (opens in new tab)
- Burrow: Use promo code CM21 to get anywhere from 10% to $750 off orders (opens in new tab)
- Caraway Home: Save up to 20% during the once-a-year sale (opens in new tab)
- Casper: save up to 30% on bundles, bedding, and more (opens in new tab)
- Dyson: save up to $120 off Dyson Technology at checkout (opens in new tab)
- Etsy: support small businesses and save up to 60% off select items (opens in new tab)
- Great Jones: receive 20% off bakeware, pans, and more (opens in new tab)
- Home Depot: up to 25% off home appliances (opens in new tab)
- Kohls: New Cyber deals daily through Dec. 1 and extra 20% off code with GOSHOP20 (opens in new tab)
- Layla: up to $950 off bundles or $200 off mattresses (opens in new tab)
- Lowe's: up to 40% off select tools + accessories, sale on home decor + more (opens in new tab)
- Mattress Firm: up to 50% off Sleepy's, Beautyrest + more (opens in new tab)
- Macy's: Save big on everything from home to kitchen (opens in new tab)
- Modular Closet: Closets start from $99 + 20% off sitewide (opens in new tab)
- Nordstrom: score up to 50% off from now until Nov. 30th (opens in new tab)
- Our Place: save up to $125 off during the brand's biggest sale of the year (opens in new tab)
- Rifle Paper Co.: save 30% off everything (opens in new tab)
- Saatva: receive up to 15% off purchases (exclusions apply) (opens in new tab)
- Serena + Lily: save up to 25% off everything with promo code ITHERE (opens in new tab)
- Society6: save up to 50% off select items (opens in new tab)
- Sur La Table: save up to 55% off over 750 items (opens in new tab)
- Target: Shop 100s of deals on over 1,000 items marked down (opens in new tab)
- Walmart: Deals for Days featuring new items daily (opens in new tab)
- Wayfair: up to 80% off specific categories (opens in new tab)
Cyber Monday home deals: Our Editor's top picks to shop
Hogans Wicker/Rattan 4 - Person Seating Group with Cushions (opens in new tab) l
Was $399, Now $216.99, at Wayfair
CAP Barbell 25 Lb. Adjustable Dumbbell Set (opens in new tab)l
Was $229.99, Now $124, at Walmart
Invest in a pair of the best dumbbells (opens in new tab) with the help of this 25lb pair (opens in new tab) that is not only quick and easy-to-use but offers an adjustable grip to not only rapidly switch from one move to the next but ensure each move is as comfortable as possible.
Lodge Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven (opens in new tab)l
Was $126, Now $93.50, at Amazon
This six-quart dutch oven (opens in new tab)strikes a balance between fashion and function; with four supremely sleek shades up for grabs, and an enameled cast iron construction, this fan-favorite will be your new go-to.
Gymmax 6 ft. Green Pre-Lit Flowering Artificial Christmas Tree Hinged PVC Pine Tree (opens in new tab)l
Was $169, Now $149, at The Home Depot
Deck the halls with the help of this six-foot Christmas tree (opens in new tab)that offers 260 LED lights, .484 branch tips, and a durable, reliable stand to avoid any mishaps from occurring. All that's left to do is grab some ornaments, and your decorations are covered!
When is Black Friday 2021 and Cyber Monday 2021?
For 2021, Black Friday falls on the 26th November, and Cyber Monday is on the 29th November.
When will the Black Friday deals start?
Traditionally speaking, we expect the Black Friday sales to start rolling out at the start of November; still, some retailers like Amazon and Walmart have already begun.
While we can neither confirm nor deny that every retailer will follow suit, we do strongly recommend keeping an eye out and checking back frequently. As well as heading over to Wayfair on November 19th, as we can confirm they will kick off their Black Friday sale festivities on that specific day.
What should I buy during Black Friday?
What you buy on Black Friday is down to you, and really, we only suggest buying stuff that you actually need. Because even if something is a bargain, it's not really a bargain if you don't need it in the first place.
Saying that we can give you a helping hand if you want to know what to look out for during the Black Friday sales in 2021. Click below to shop our deals pages where you will find the best offers around based on the product.
- Cyber Monday mattress deals
- Cyber Monday bedding deals
- Cyber Monday sofa bed offers
- Cyber Monday furniture offers
- Cyber Monday vacuum deals
As well as this, there'll be plenty more products for you to search for in the sales, whether that's home gym equipment or a new appliance for help around Christmas time.
Sales of anything to do with mattresses tend to rise over Black Friday weekend – and just before. This includes mattress protectors for those who want to cover and shield a mattress they may have bought on sale ahead of Black Friday. Otherwise, if you need a new mattress but haven't got the money to spend just before Christmas, you'll want to buy the best mattress topper. These can transform the comfort level of any mattress, just be sure to choose yours wisely.
What about a top vacuum cleaner? Yes, sales on everything from Shark vacuum cleaners to Dyson options and even the iconic (and for good reason) Henry vacuum soar over Black Friday and Black Friday.
The best slow cooker ought to go down a treat to keep you sane over the wintertime when inside the kitchen. This way you can prep food the night before, throw it in your slow cooker, and leave it on whilst you're at work. Once you arrive home, a warming meal will be waiting for you to serve.
Now, let's not forget about a coffee machine (how could we?). With lots of us heading back to the office, this is an essential kitchen item in our eyes. To avoid spending on your weekly coffee, and to get more use out of your reusable cup.
Upgrading your cinema setup? Doing this over Black Friday would be a very smart idea: Black Friday TV deals are known to be impressive. The bigger, the better the discounts in our eyes. This is why we think you should check out our list of the best 75 inch TVs.
To sleep more heads this Christmas, a new sofa bed would go down a treat. Pop this in your spare bedroom or even in a corner of the kids' bedroom. Thank us later as our roundup features plenty of stylish – and cozy – options.
Last but definitely not least, gym equipment is set to sell in the thousands this Black Friday. We're not talking about your average cheap exercise bike, but everything from the best cross trainer to a brilliant treadmill and even sizeable multi gyms.
Otherwise, here's everything that sold well last year.
What is Black Friday? What is Cyber Monday?
Black Friday actually started in the USA. The term had previously been used for bad economic events like Friday 24th September 1969 when a group of financiers tried to manipulate the gold market, leading to an economic crash. However, it was then applied to the shopping chaos that was noted in Philadelphia on the Friday after Thanksgiving in 1961 and the name has stuck. With many people taking this day off and using it to begin their Christmas shopping, it is one of the busiest days in the commercial calendar, both in malls and online.
Black Friday is no longer just a US phenomenon – it's gained unstoppable momentum in the UK over recent years, too. Along with Cyber Monday, both events are loved by bargain hunters as they offer the chance to make big savings on everything from tech to furniture and more. With Black Friday weekend falling around a month before Christmas, it is a great opportunity to bag Christmas gifts and winter deals, too.
What is the difference between Black Friday and Cyber Monday? Not a great deal really, since many deals run from Black Friday through to Cyber Monday and beyond. Once upon a time, Black Friday offered great deals on consumer electronics, while Cyber Monday focused more on clothing and jewelry bargains. Now, though, you can get great deals on everything across the entire weekend.
What can you buy for your home on Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
A handful of items! From mattress deals to TV sales, so it's possibly the best time of the year for shopping, big or small. With homeware brands ever more attuned to the Black Friday and Cyber Monday hum, after all, we saw big markdowns from some standout retailers last year!
How to secure the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales: Our top tips
1. Sign up for mailing lists
Subscribe to newsletter lists from your favorite retailers to be informed of deals as they drop. You can also sign up for our newsletter because we will be sharing the best home deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
2. Be prepared to research
Ensure that you stay one step ahead of other shoppers by frequently browsing some of the top retailer websites. Cyber Monday deals are exclusively online, meaning it's good to start saving items to your wishlists or carts now. So, that when it comes time to checkout, you've already laid the groundwork for success.
3. Check out the lesser-known brands:
The biggest brands may have the buying power to offer the best discounts, but they will also be the busiest sites, and stock is more likely to go quickly. Look for lesser-known retailers (check their reviews on Trustpilot (opens in new tab) first) and see if they have the products you are after.
How to shop safely during Black Friday and Cyber Monday
Just as you would usually, ensure you're shopping securely. Paying by credit card will give you more protection than paying by debit card. If you pay with PayPal or another third-party payment service, you may not be eligible for these payment protections.