The Black Friday home deals are officially here, and whether you are shopping for Christmas gifts, home décor, or want to go all-in and invest in the best mattress, there are tons of sales.
We've laid out everything from the best sales to shop to a handful of deals you won't want to miss; meaning, you can go ahead and consider this the Black Friday guide to end all other Black Friday guides. We've
The top Black Friday home deals to shop
Whether you want to update the best mattress, outdoor furniture, or home décor, we've found every retailer participating in this year's Black Friday and listed their promotions below.
- Allswell Home: Receive 25% off sitewide
- Anthropologie: Shop the Black Friday sales for 30% off
- Amara: Save up to 50% off select items
- Amazon: up to 70% off top brands
- Article: Receive up to 30% off, plus financing as low as 0% until Nov. 29th
- Avocado: $150 off organic mattresses
- Bear Mattress: 25% off sitewide + free gift
- Bed Bath & Beyond: save on over 100+ deals
- Best Buy: save on Chromebooks, air fryers, treadmills, and more
- Boll & Branch: 25% off purchases of $200 or more
- Boutique Rugs: Save 75% off home decor with promo code WOW70 + 65% off everything else with BF65
- Brooklinen: Save up to 20% sitewide
- Brooklyn Bedding: Receive an additional 25% off sitewide
- Buffy: Receive an additional 20% off your entire order
- Burrow: Use promo code BF21 to get anywhere from 10% to $750 off orders
- Caraway Home: Save during the once-a-year sale an extra 20% off sitewide
- Casper: save up to 30% on bundles, bedding, and more
- Dyson: save up to $120 off Dyson Technology at checkout
- Etsy: support small businesses and save up to 60% off select items
- Great Jones: receive 20% bakeware, pans, and more
- Home Depot: up to 40% off home appliances
- Kohls: from now until Nov. 26th save on dozens of items + earn Kohl's cash
- Layla: up to $950 off bundles or $200 off mattresses
- Lowe's: up to 40% off select tools + accessories, sale on home decor + more
- Mattress Firm: up to 50% off Sleepy's, Beautyrest + more
- Macy's: Save big on everything from home to kitchen
- Modular Closet: Closets start from $99 + 20% off sale
- Nordstrom: score up to 50% off from now until Nov. 26th
- Our Place: save up to $125 off during the brand's biggest sale of the year
- Rifle Paper Co.: save 30% off everything
- Saatva: receive up to 15% off purchases (exclusions apply)
- Serena + Lily: save up to 25% off everything
- Society6: 50% off wall decor, 40% off bed, bath + home + 30% off everything else
- Sur La Table: save up to 55% off selected items
- Target: Shop 100s of deals on over 1,000 items marked down
- Walmart: Deals for Days featuring new items daily
- Wayfair: up to 80% off specific categories
Black Friday home deals: Our Editor's top picks to shop
Hogans Wicker/Rattan 4 - Person Seating Group with Cushions l
Was $399, Now $223.99, at Wayfair
CAP Barbell 25 Lb. Adjustable Dumbbell Set l
Was $229.99, Now $150, at Walmart
Invest in a pair of the best dumbbells with the help of this 25lb pair that is not only quick and easy-to-use but offers an adjustable grip to not only rapidly switch from one move to the next but ensure each move is as comfortable as possible.
Gymmax 6 ft. Green Pre-Lit Flowering Artificial Christmas Tree Hinged PVC Pine Tree l
Was $169, Now $149, at The Home Depot
Deck the halls with the help of this six-foot Christmas tree that offers 260 LED lights, .484 branch tips, and a durable, reliable stand to avoid any mishaps from occurring. All that's left to do is grab some ornaments, and your decorations are covered!
When is Black Friday 2021 and Cyber Monday 2021?
For 2021, Black Friday falls on the 26th November, and Cyber Monday is on the 29th November.
When will the Black Friday deals start?
Traditionally speaking, we expect the Black Friday sales to start rolling out at the start of November; still, some retailers like Amazon and Walmart have already begun.
While we can neither confirm nor deny that every retailer will follow suit, we do strongly recommend keeping an eye out and checking back frequently. As well as heading over to Wayfair on November 19th, as we can confirm they will kick off their Black Friday sale festivities on that specific day.
What should I buy during Black Friday?
What you buy on Black Friday is down to you, and really, we only suggest buying stuff that you actually need. Because even if something is a bargain, it's not really a bargain if you don't need it in the first place.
Saying that we can give you a helping hand if you want to know what to look out for during the Black Friday sales in 2021. Click below to shop our deals pages where you will find the best offers around based on the product.
- Black Friday mattress deals
- Black Friday bedding deals
- Black Friday sofa bed offers
- Black Friday furniture offers
- Black Friday vacuum deals
As well as this, there'll be plenty more products for you to search for in the sales, whether that's home gym equipment or a new appliance for help around Christmas time.
Sales of anything to do with mattresses tend to rise over Black Friday weekend – and just before. This includes mattress protectors for those who want to cover and shield a mattress they may have bought on sale ahead of Black Friday. Otherwise, if you need a new mattress but haven't got the money to spend just before Christmas, you'll want to buy the best mattress topper. These can transform the comfort level of any mattress, just be sure to choose yours wisely.
What about a top vacuum cleaner? Yes, sales on everything from Shark vacuum cleaners to Dyson options and even the iconic (and for good reason) Henry vacuum soar over Black Friday.
The best slow cooker ought to go down a treat to keep you sane over the wintertime when inside the kitchen. This way you can prep food the night before, throw it in your slow cooker, and leave it on whilst you're at work. Once you arrive home, a warming meal will be waiting for you to serve.
Now, let's not forget about a coffee machine (how could we?). With lots of us heading back to the office, this is an essential kitchen item in our eyes. To avoid spending on your weekly coffee, and to get more use out of your reusable cup.
Upgrading your cinema setup? Doing this over Black Friday would be a very smart idea: Black Friday TV deals are known to be impressive. The bigger, the better the discounts in our eyes. This is why we think you should check out our list of the best 75 inch TVs.
To sleep more heads this Christmas, a new sofa bed would go down a treat. Pop this in your spare bedroom or even in a corner of the kids' bedroom. Thank us later as our roundup features plenty of stylish – and cozy – options.
Last but definitely not least, gym equipment is set to sell in the thousands this Black Friday. We're not talking about your average cheap exercise bike, but everything from the best cross trainer to a brilliant treadmill and even sizeable multi gyms.
Otherwise, here's everything that sold well last year.
What is Black Friday? What is Cyber Monday?
Black Friday actually started in the USA. The term had previously been used for bad economic events like Friday 24th September 1969 when a group of financiers tried to manipulate the gold market, leading to an economic crash. However, it was then applied to the shopping chaos that was noted in Philadelphia on the Friday after Thanksgiving in 1961 and the name has stuck. With many people taking this day off and using it to begin their Christmas shopping, it is one of the busiest days in the commercial calendar, both in malls and online.
Black Friday is no longer just a US phenomenon – it's gained unstoppable momentum in the UK over recent years, too. Along with Cyber Monday, both events are loved by bargain hunters as they offer the chance to make big savings on everything from tech to furniture and more. With Black Friday weekend falling around a month before Christmas, it is a great opportunity to bag Christmas gifts and winter deals, too.
What is the difference between Black Friday and Cyber Monday? Not a great deal really, since many deals run from Black Friday through to Cyber Monday and beyond. Once upon a time, Black Friday offered great deals on consumer electronics, while Cyber Monday focused more on clothing and jewelry bargains. Now, though, you can get great deals on everything across the entire weekend.
What can you buy for your home on Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
A handful of items! From mattress deals to TV sales, so it's possibly the best time of the year for shopping, big or small. With homeware brands ever more attuned to the Black Friday and Cyber Monday hum, after all, we saw big markdowns from some standout retailers last year!
How to secure the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales: Our top tips
1. Sign up for mailing lists
Subscribe to newsletter lists from your favorite retailers to be informed of deals as they drop. You can also sign up for our newsletter because we will be sharing the best home deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
2. Be prepared to research
Ensure that you stay one step ahead of other shoppers by frequently browsing some of the top retailer websites. Cyber Monday deals are exclusively online, meaning it's good to start saving items to your wishlists or carts now. So, that when it comes time to checkout, you've already laid the groundwork for success.
3. Check out the lesser-known brands:
The biggest brands may have the buying power to offer the best discounts, but they will also be the busiest sites, and stock is more likely to go quickly. Look for lesser-known retailers (check their reviews on Trustpilot first) and see if they have the products you are after.
How to shop safely during Black Friday and Cyber Monday
Just as you would usually, ensure you're shopping securely. Paying by credit card will give you more protection than paying by debit card. If you pay with PayPal or another third-party payment service, you may not be eligible for these payment protections.