Black Friday and Cyber Monday home deals are still live – everywhere from John Lewis to Walmart, Made.com and even Shark – so there's no need to worry if you missed out on yesterday's sales. Already, we've seen everything from Echo Dots for £18.99/$17.99, Fitbit Charge 4 trackers for £99.99/$99.95 and even GHD hair tools for under £80/$95. Black Friday 2020 is proving itself to be a great opportunity to start Christmas shopping, and Cyber Monday deals are still yet to come.
Overwhelmed? Not sure if the deals are actually worth it? Consider us your Black Friday 2020 guru – you can find the very top deals for today below. Notably, the SodaStream Spirit is on sale for £59.99, and there's a Shark vacuum up for grabs for only $99.
See below for a complete list of Black Friday sales from US and UK retailers. Should you already know what you want, then use these links below to see the deals at your favourite stores.
Cyber Monday and Black Friday home sales UK
Amara: Black Friday sale over
- Amazon: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- Anthropologie: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale – 25% off everything with code OURTREAT
- AO: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- Appliances Direct: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- Argos: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- B&Q: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- Christy: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- Cox & Cox: click to shop Black Friday sale – 50% off selected items
- Currys PC World: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- Debenhams: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- Dreams: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- Dunelm: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- Dyson: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- eBay: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- Emma Bridgewater: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- Etsy: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- Eve Sleep: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale – 35% off mattresses
- Furniture Choice: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- Fy: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale – 25% off everything
- GHD: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale – 20% off hair tools
- Groupon: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale – up to 75% off selected deals
- H&M Home: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale – 20% off everything
- Habitat: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- Hive: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale – 25% off + free Echo Dot
- House of Fraser: click to Shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale – up to 50% off + £20 voucher when spending £100+
- Hughes: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- Iconic Lights: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale – use code OUTDOOR15
- John Lewis & Partners: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- La Redoute: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale – 40% off EVERYTHING
- Lakeland: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- Le Creuset: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale – up to 50% off
- Made.com: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- Matalan: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- Nectar: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale – £125 off mattresses + free pillows and delivery
- Ninja: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale – save up to £50 + free accessories
- Oak Furniture Land: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- Oliver Bonas: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale – early access for account holders
- Philips Hue: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- QVC: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- Robert Dyas: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- ScS: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- Selfridges: 20% off every single thing on site using code SELFCCE
- Shark: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale – selling fast!
- Simba: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale – 35% off site-wide
- SodaStream: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale – prices from £49.99
- Superdrug: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale – up to 50% off
- The Range: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- The White Company: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale – use MAGICAL20 for 20% off everything
- Urban Outfitters: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale – up to 50% off home
- Waterstones: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- Wayfair: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- Zara home: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
Cyber Monday and Black Friday home sales US
- Amazon: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals
- Best Buy: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- BJ's: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- Casper: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale – 30% off bundles, 15% off mattresses, 10% off pillows, bedding and more
- H&M Home: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale – 30% off everything for members
- Houzz: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- The Home Depot: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- Lowes: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- Parachute Home: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale – 20% off everything
- QVC: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- Shark: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- Target: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- Urban Outfitters: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale – buy one get one 50% off
- Walmart: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale
- Wayfair: click to shop Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale – their biggest EVER
The best Black Friday and Cyber Monday home deals
Black Friday and Cyber Monday home deals UK:
SodaStream Spirit Starter Pack |
£99.99 £59.99 (save £40) at SodaStream
We've not seen many SodaStream deals for Black Friday this year, apart from this amazing offer. The Spirit comes in a range of colours and it's compact so as not to take up too much space on your worktop. Boasting a cordless design, you could even use it in a home office or bring it into your living room. Included comes a carbonating cylinder, a one-litre bottle, free shipping and a two-year warranty. View Deal
By price: low to high
Stardrops Pink Stuff |
£6.76 £3.42 (save £3.34) at Amazon
This great cleaning product is recommended by Mrs Hinch. Great for giving your pots, pans and basically anywhere else a deep clean, it can get rid of the toughest stains.
Fire TV Stick Lite |
£29.99 £19.95 (save £10.04) at John Lewis & Partners
Great for anyone who's yet to buy a smart TV, the Fire Stick lets you watch Netflix, Disney Plus and more, all from your TV. No more lockdown boredom (hopefully). Buy one for your bedroom, or the kids' room...View Deal
The White Company Sleep Diffuser |
£35 £28 (save £7) with code MAGICAL20 at The White Company
YES! The White Company's Black Friday sale gives us 20 per cent off site-wide which means that this sleep diffuser is on sale. Buy one and pop it in your bedroom, or gift it to your sleep-deprived friend. With notes of six essential oils from lavender to chamomile, it's said to help quieten the mind and relieve tension. Try it out for yourself...View Deal
Echo Dot |
£49.99 £28.99 (save £21) at Amazon UK
Amazon's best selling smart speaker has had a fancy upgrade! And, it's on sale for Black Friday for under £30. The Echo Dot now boasts a spherical design but is still lovely and compact. It now has a powerful 1.6-inch front-firing speaker, while it comes in your choice of Charcoal, Glacier White, or Twilight Blue.
Tassimo by Bosch Style TAS1103GB Coffee Machine |
£89.99 £29 (save £60.99) at Currys PC World
Not only is this coffee machine great at making coffee, but it's also a dream to clean, with detachable parts that are dishwasher safe – no more awkward scrubbing under the tap. Also, there is a descaling programme on the machine itself that ensures that it will carry on working as it should.
NEOM Complete Bliss home candle |
£46 £36.80 at Selfridges with code SELFCCE
Whether it's for your sister, your sister-in-law, your girlfriend or a friend, this NEOM candle will go down a treat. It's made from a mix of vegetable wax and pure essential oils, and it has three wicks. Burn time is up to 50 hours, and it smells of black pepper, lime and rose.View Deal
Amazon Echo Show 5 - Charcoal |
£79.99 £39.99 (save £40) at Amazon
This useful little multitasker will come in handy in any household: use it to catch up on the news, watch film trailers, or ask Alexa what today's weather holds. We've tried it and it's a winner – especially at that price.View Deal
Kärcher WV Black Edition Window Vac |
£79.99 £45.80 (save £34.19) at Amazon
An easy way to clean your windows, this Kärcher window vac can also be used on tiles, mirrors and more. Not only that but it leaves a streak-free shine, it's lightweight and one charge of its battery can clean up to 75 windows.View Deal
Shark Klik n Flip Steam Pocket Mop S6001UK |
£119.99 £79 (save £40.99) at Amazon
An easy way to sanitise your floors, this steam mop produces steam on demand, and it can be used on all types of hard floors from tiles to laminate. Great for stubborn stains, too, just flip over the head once you're done and use the other side. The best part? You needn't use any cleaning products with it – the steam does the cleaning for you!
FITBIT Inspire 2 & Nest Mini (2nd Gen) Bundle | £79.99 (save £14) at Currys PC World
Buy a Fitbit Inspire 2 from Currys PC World right now and you'll get a free Google Nest Mini with it. The Fitbit can track your steps, calories, active minutes, female health and more, while it's water-resistant, too. As for the Nest Mini, it can be used anywhere in the home to control your smart devices, or just to ask questions and set timers and alarms. Choose from a huge range of colours.
GHD Original Hair Straightener |
£109 £80.99 (save £28.01) at Amazon
Boasting a rounded barrel and floating plates, the GHD Original Styler glides effortlessly through all hair types, creating beautiful everyday styles with enhanced shine.View Deal
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean |
£299 £89.99 (save £209.01) at Amazon
Not only is the Philips Sonicare DiamondClean on sale, but it's one of the best recommended by dental professionals worldwide. It can remove up to ten times more plaque than a manual brush can, while it comes with a travel pouch included and you can choose from four colour options.
tado° Wired Smart Thermostat Starter Kit |
£199 £93.99 (save £106) at Amazon
This great smart thermostat has a huge 53 per cent off right now for Black Friday – we suggest grabbing one while you still can. It's easy to install, you can use it to control your heating with your smartphone and it looks pretty smart on the wall, too.View Deal
Shark Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner WV200UK |
£129.96 £95 (save £30.96) at John Lewis
Bestselling for good reason, this lightweight and easy to use handheld vacuum packs in the power. It has a run time of eight minutes – plenty for a quick clean. It's great for pet owners when it comes to picking up hairs or mess – cat litter, spilt dry food and more – and it comes with a quick-charging base that makes it ready to use at all times.View Deal
GHD Rise hot brush |
£169 £152.10 (save £16.90) at Selfridges with code SELFCCE
The GHD Rise is GHD's newest addition to its hair tool range, so we've never seen it on sale. This hair curler brush is great for achieving a bouncy blow dry look without the blowing, and it adds volume. It's ready to use in 25 seconds, too...
Ninja® Foodi® MAX 9-in-1 Multi-Cooker 7.5L + accessory set |
£229 £179.99 (save £50) on Ninja Kitchen
This large capacity multi-cooker can feed up to six people and boasts nine cooking functions including steam, sauté, pressure cook, air crisp, grill and slow cook. It is fab for baking and comes with a set of accessories including a silicone roasting sling, roasting forks and apron so you can put it to the test on a Sunday dinner.
Le Creuset Signature cast iron oval casserole dish 27cm |
£230 £184 (save £46) at Selfridges
A total bargain, this Le Creuset casserole dish makes a lovely gift. Albeit expensive, it is on sale with nearly £50 off for Black Friday. You'll get years and years of use out of it, and it's suitable for all hob types – including induction. Use it for making hearty dishes such as stews, soups and more.View Deal
CORAVIN Model Three Wine Passion Pack preservation system |
£249 £199.20 at Selfridges with code SELFCCE
If your Dad is a wine lover, he will thoroughly enjoy this present. Essentially, it's a way to pour wine without actually opening it. So, that expensive bottle of wine he drinks needn't go to waste. A needle pierces the cork and inserts Argon gas into the bottle while pouring (and aerating) the wine. After use, the cork reseals until you want another glass.View Deal
Shark Anti Hair Wrap Upright Vacuum Cleaner + Shark Automatic Steam Pocket Mop |
£499.98 £279.95 (save £220) at Shark
Discover two Limited Edition Shark products in one exclusive bundle with this Anti-Hair Wrap Upright Vacuum Cleaner and Automatic Steam Pocket Mop combo. It'll mean that your carpets and tiled flooring are left dirt and grim free. You'll also receive a FREE Car Detailing Kit, FREE Under Appliance Wand, FREE Carpet Glider plus two EXTRA Dirt Grip Pads (4 total).
Please Note: the delivery lead time for this product is up to 7 daysView Deal
IROBOT Roomba E5158 Robot Vacuum Cleaner |
£399 £299 (save £100) at Currys PC World
With £100 off for Black Friday, this iRobot vacuum is a bargain. It has a battery life of one hour, while it connects to your smartphone so you can control it with ease. It can fit under your furniture, too, and it pretty much does the job for you – all you need to do is empty its 0.6-litre dust bin every now and then.View Deal
Dyson V8 Absolute Extra Cordless Vacuum Cleaner |
£399 £299.99 (save £99.01) at Argos
This Dyson vacuum cleaner is cordless so you won't be tethered to the plug as you vacuum around the home, high and low. This particular model comes with an extra soft roller cleaner head, too, for expert hard floor cleaning which is very handy. Buy now and you could get it delivered at some point today.
KitchenAid Artisan 5KSM125BFG Stand Mixer with 4.8 Litre Bowl in Matte Grey|
£450 £399 (save £51) at AO
Prepare homemade pizzas and fluffy cakes with this KitchenAid food mixer. Its 300 Watt power output means you’ll never be waiting long for kneaded dough, and because it comes equipped with 4 accessories, you’ll always have the tool for the job. These include a mixing bowl, a wire whisk, a dough hook and a flat beater. Plus, thanks to the Planetary Mixing Action, which rotates to make sure everything is thoroughly blended, you can say goodbye to lumpy and uneven sponges. View Deal
HISENSE RQ758N4SWF1 Fridge Freezer |
£999.99 £899.99 (save £100) at Currys PC World
This five star fridge freezer has plenty of space for the weekly shop across its 472L capacity, plus a cheeky tub of ice cream. The fridge and freezer zones are convertible to create the extra storage you need. And this one comes with a built-in water dispenser so you always have ice, cold water on tap.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday home deals US:
Shark Navigator Lift-Away DLX Vacuum Cleaner |
$219.99 $99 (save $120.99) at Home Depot
Take $120.99 off the highly-rated Shark Navigator vacuum. Dirt, debris, and pet hair are no match for the powerful suction this lightweight, yet mighty vac provides. The Lift-Away also easily comes apart to be carried to clean other areas of your home like stairs, upholstery, and more.
By price: low to high
Kasa Smart (KL130) Light Bulb |
$21.99 $16.99 (save £5) at Amazon
This smart light bulb works with Alexa and Google smart speakers, so you can turn your lights on using your voice. Or from your phone. Enjoy it white or change its color, and it's dimmable! There's no hub required, just a decent Wi-Fi connection. Perfect for a bedroom.View Deal
Instant Pot Duo Plus Mini |
$99.95 $79.99 (save $19.96) at Amazon
This Instant Pot is a bargain for under $80. The Duo Plus Mini is nine appliances in one – a pressure, slow and rice cooker, as well as a steamer, yogurt maker, sterilizer and warmer. Oh, and it can sauté. With 13 smart programmes for cooking everything from soup to porridge and stews, it has a 24-hour delay timer and it can keep food warm for up to 10 hours. It has a three-quart capacity. View Deal
Fitbit Charge 4 |
$149.95 $99.95 (save $50) at Amazon
The Fitbit Charge 4 comes in two colors – black or purple – while you can also buy interchangeable straps for it. You can use it for more than just getting fit as it receives notifications from your smartphone, it can act as a wallet and pay for food shopping and you can use it to challenge – from afar – your friends. It also makes a great present!View Deal
Ninja Foodi 6-in-1 8-qt., 2-Basket Air Fryer with DualZone Technology |
$179.99 $99.99 (save $80) at Best Buy
We LOVE this air fryer from Ninja and the price is even better than before with this deal. It has two independent baskets which means that you can cook two different food types at the same time. You can Air Fry, Air Broil, Roast, Bake, Reheat, and Dehydrate or the choice is yours how you cook.View Deal
Ring Outdoor Wi-Fi Cam with Motion Activated Floodlight |
$249.99 $189 (save $60.99) at Home Depot
'Tis the season for upgraded home security, like $60 off this wi-fi cam bundle that includes an outdoor 1080 HD security camera with 1080p HD Video with two LED floodlights outfitted with a security siren & advanced motion detection. View Deal
Shark IQ Robot Vacuum R100 |
$394 $199 (save $195) at Walmart
This Shark robot vac features deep-cleaning power to take on large debris, small debris, and pet hair on carpets and floors. It can be controlled with the Smart Clean app on your device. And it will return to the base, recharge, and can pick up where it left off all on its own.View Deal
Dyson V7 Fluffy Cordless Vacuum Cleaner |
$329.99 $199.99 (save $130) at eBay
This cordless Dyson vacuum cleaner comes with a soft roller cleaner head which is ideal for hard floors. It will quickly transform into a handheld vac, offering up to 30 minutes of powerful fade-free suction. And with HEPA filtration, it'll capture allergens and expel cleaner air which is super good news since we're spending more time at home.View Deal
TCL 65" Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Smart Android TV |
$399.99 $229.99 (save $170) at Target
Snag $170 off this massive 65-inch Smart Android TV, which works with Google Assistant and has a built-in Chromecast so you can stream straight from your smartphone or computer. It's also pre-loaded with all the hottest streaming ups including Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, Disney+ and thousands of more entertainment options. Note, due to this TCL's size, it's only available for in-store purchase or order pick-up! View Deal
Austen Twin 78.5" Split Back Convertible Sofa |
$529.05 $256.99 (save $272.06) at Wayfair
After a stylish sofa that turns into a sleeper? This one easily folds down into a single bed so would be perfect for your spare room or home office. It's got a cute, almost Mid-century shape and comes in plenty more fun colors too.View Deal
Samsung QN32Q50RAFXZA 32in QLED 4K TV |
$499.99 $397.99 (save $102) at Amazon
A TV with this size screen is ideal for watching in the kitchen or bedroom. It has a crisp, clear picture that’s 4x the resolution of Full HD and with Quantum Dots it'll deliver a really realistic picture. The Samsung QN32Q50RAFXZA is a smart choice, too, and one you can control with your voice.View Deal
Hotpoint 17.5 cu. ft. Top Freezer Refrigerator |
$659 $598 (save $61) at Home Depot
This refrigerator with top freezer combines easy-to-use features with practical design to complement any kitchen. The temperature controls make it simple to regulate both the fresh food and freezer sections, and the adjustable shelves offer flexibility over how you store your foods.View Deal
Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2019 bestsellers
'Why do we care what sold well last year?' you say. Well, chances are, if it sold well last year, they will put it on sale again this year – we hope. We've listed the top Black Friday 2019 deals below, just so you can get a taste of what's to come this year. These prices are no longer live although they may be cheap still, since they are last year's products.
What to buy this Cyber Monday?
Below, you can find a list of everything we think you should buy this Black Friday. From here we've linked out to our buying guides so you can find the best products for you and fingers crossed they are on sale! See our sale guides for discounts and offers.
- Best video doorbell: answer your door via your smartphone
- Best home security system: 2020's top buys
- Best smart speakers: 5 top buys
- Best smart thermostats: save energy and money
Health and beauty buys:
- Best hair straighteners: from GHD to Dyson
- Best hair curlers: the best curling wands and tongs
- Best electric shavers: 13 top buys
- Best hair dryers: for all hair types
- Best exercise bikes: for home use
- Best treadmills: running machines for your home gym (or living room)
- Best cross trainers and ellipticals: 9 best buys
- Best slow cookers: for hearty meals
- Best blenders: 6 top picks
- Best air fryers: for healthy dishes
- Best air purifiers: our top 5 machines
- Best vacuum cleaner: all of the top buys for 2020
- Best robot vacuum: 5 best models
- Best Christmas gift ideas 2020: top picks for everyone
- Best advent calendar: last chance to buy
- Plant gifts: Christmas picks for your fave plant parents
- Best Christmas hampers 2020: 10 festive feasting gifts for everyone
- Gifts for coffee lovers: 11 gifts for celebrating their favourite drink
- Eco-friendly gifts for Christmas: 12 buys that are kind to our planet
- The best letterbox gifts 2020: 5 picks for every occasion
When is Black Friday 2020 and Cyber Monday 2020?
Black Friday has been and gone, on the 27 November, and Cyber Monday is on the 30 November.
Is Black Friday 2020 cancelled?
No, Black Friday 2020 is not cancelled. Although the majority of deals will be available online only, as we've seen so far.
What is Black Friday, and Cyber Monday?
Black Friday actually started in the USA. The term had previously been used for bad economic events like Friday 24th September 1969 when a group of financiers tried to manipulate the gold market, leading to an economic crash. However, it was then applied to the shopping chaos that was noted in Philadelphia on the Friday after Thanksgiving in 1961 and the name has stuck. With many people taking this day off and using it to begin their Christmas shopping, it is one of the busiest days in the commercial calendar, both in malls and online.
Black Friday is no longer just a US phenomenon – it's gained unstoppable momentum in the UK over recent years, too. Along with Cyber Monday, both events are loved by bargain hunters as they offer the chance to make big savings on everything from tech to furniture and more. With Black Friday weekend falling around a month before Christmas, it is a great opportunity to bag Christmas gifts and winter deals, too.
What is the difference between Black Friday and Cyber Monday? Not a great deal really, since many deals run from Black Friday through to Cyber Monday and beyond. Once upon a time, Black Friday offered great deals on consumer electronics, while Cyber Monday focused more on clothing and jewellery bargains. Now, though, you can get great deals on everything across the entire weekend.
The best times to shop during Black Friday 2020
Research found by Currys PC World during Black Friday 2019 found that there are definitely good and bad times to shop on Black Friday. This year, as lots of deals wil be solely online, you may experience issues with gaining access to some sites. We think there will be virtual queues, as well as the chance of some websites crashing. Just something to note.
Other than that, the actual best times to shop during Black Friday are early in the morning. Avoid 7 am to 10 am at all costs as it's the busiest period. So, you'll either want to bag a bargain ahead of 7 am or wait until the dead spot at 3 pm (we're guessing this because schools shut at this time). If you wait though, you could risk losing out on what you want. That or if you really want to hold out, things should be slightly less manic after 9 pm.
If you have your eye on something popular – an Alexa device, a new appliance, a popular tech item or even some personal care buys – GHDs are always cheap, as are electric toothbrushes – then we definitely suggest setting your alarm. Retailers such as Amazon will be offering limits on deals in order to allow factory workers and delivery drivers to process orders within a reasonable time, while social distancing. Looking for something else? You can relax (a little).
What can you buy for your home on Black Friday and Cyber Monday?
Lots of things! From mattress deals to TV sales, so it's possibly the best time of the year for shopping, big or small. With homeware brands ever more attuned to the Black Friday and Cyber Monday buzz, you can expect big savings from well-known brands.
When it comes to home tech and appliances, Amazon, Walmart, and John Lewis are probably your best bet. Other retailers worth watching include Wayfair and Habitat. Big savings on furniture and homeware can be expected everywhere from Home Depot to Anthropologie.
Our top tips for bagging a Black Friday and Cyber Monday deal
1. Sign up to mailing lists: Subscribe to newsletter lists from your favourite retailers to be informed of deals as they drop. You can also sign up for our newsletter because we will be sharing the best home deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
2. Be prepared to research: Retailers will surface some of their best deals on homepages and top pages, but also the ones they want rid of or the ones they think will get the most traffic to the site. This is why it pays to navigate away from the main Black Friday landing pages. If you know what product you are after, head to that section of the site and get ready to scroll.
3. Check out the lesser known brands: The biggest brands may have the buying power to offer the best discounts, but they will also be the busiest sites and stock is more likely to go quickly. Look for lesser known retailers (check their reviews on Trustpilot first) and see if they have the products you are after.
How to shop safely this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
Just as you would usually, ensure you're shopping securely. Paying by credit card will give you more protection than paying by debit card. If you pay with PayPal or another third party payment service, you may not be eligible for these payment protections.
Know you'll be in a hurry on the big weekend? Take time now to create an account with your retailer(s) of choice so you don't miss out.