Hoping to bag a few eco-friendly cleaning product bargains this Black Friday? We're right behind you. Amazon has already started to slash prices on several eco-friendly cleaning products from top brands such as Ecover, Method and e-cloth, so we're here to report on the best products to buy.
Some come in bulk packs of eight or more bottles, while others are singular products. So, whether you fancy stocking up on cleaning products ahead of a messy Christmas or want to try some new eco-friendly alternatives at a lower price, here's the Real Homes edit of Amazon's best eco-friendly cleaning products, all of which have made it into their Black Friday sale – result!
Keep scrolling for more, otherwise, head to our Amazon deals page for more brilliant offers.
Best eco-friendly cleaning products for Black Friday
Ranked by price:
Ecozone Mould Remover | Was £4.99, now £2.66
There's now almost 50 per cent off this mould remover from vegan and cruelty-free cleaning brand Ecozone. A few sprays will target the damp or mould you're worried about, and for those with animals, it's bleach-free. It can also help prevent mould regrowth.
Method Concentrated Laundry Detergent Wild Lavender | Was £9, now £6
This lovely smelling laundry detergent is a powerful stain shifter, as well as being 95 per cent plant-based and free from harsh chemicals. One bottle is enough for 36 washes, and you can use it for whites, darks and colours.View Deal
Ecozone Forever Flush 2000 Toilet Block Twin Pack | Was £9.99, now £6.99
This toilet block can be placed in the cistern of your toilet and will keep it clean for up to 2,000 flushes. It's cruelty-free, vegan, non-toxic and biodegradable. Best of all, it helps to prevent stains and limescale build-up.
e-cloth Kitchen Cleaning - 2 cloths | Was £9.97, now £7.20
These cleaning cloths rid the need for cleaning products as, once wet, they can cut through grease and dirt on everything from worktops to cookers and even glass. There are two cloths included in this pack – one for scrubbing and another to finish your surface. Not only are these cloths eco-friendly, but they can remove 99 per cent of bacteria and are recommended by Allergy UK.
The EcoGurus Natural Cleaning Paste | Was £19.99, now £9.99
A little goes a long way with this cleaning paste. Not only is it eco-friendly, but it's safe to use around children and pets, indoors and out. It's also biodegradable and preservative-free. What to use it on? In the bathroom you can use it to clean your tiles, sink, taps and more; in the kitchen, it can be used on pans, surfaces and even in your oven. Otherwise, it can be used to clean windows, skirting boards, barbecues, alloy wheels and more. Versatile isn't even the word.View Deal
Ecozone Soap nuts | Was £12.99, now £12.20
We're aware there's not a huge discount on these soap nuts, but every little helps, right? Buy these if you're fed up with the plastic bottle waste from buying detergent. This bag has enough inside to fuel 330 washes, working out to be just 3p per wash. Bargain. They're naturally sourced, non-toxic, allergy-free, vegan, hypoallergenic, organic and cruelty-free. They also work in all types of washing machines.View Deal
Method All Purpose Surface Cleaner Pink Grapefruit (pack of 8) | Was £24, now £16
Now just £2 per bottle, this surface cleaner smells incredible. It's also safe on several surfaces from marble to tiles, sealed wood and metal, and its formula is completely biodegradable. The bottle is made from 100 per cent recycled plastic and the product is cruelty-free.View Deal
Method Wood for Good Floor Cleaner Almond (pack of 6) | Was £24, now £17.94
This wood floor cleaner works out to be a very cheap £3.29 each bottle. We've tried and tested it, added it to our best wooden floor cleaners and have only good things to report. It's also non-toxic, non-wax, biodegradable and smells lovely. How to use? Simply squirt and mop – there's no bucket needed!View Deal
More on what other retailers are doing this Black Friday:
- Amazon: new Black Friday deals every day
- Amara: up to 50% off top homeware brands inc LSA and Tom Dixon
- AO: Black Friday deals on appliances are live now
- Argos: appliances, furniture and toys all in the Black Friday sale
- Boots: save up to half price on selected items including beauty and electricals
- B&Q: Black Friday sale live with smart home kit, tools and much more
- Carphone Warhouse: deals on phones, headphones and accessories
- Cox & Cox: Grey Friday sale 22% off homewares
- Currys: Black Friday Why Wait sale – ps. they will refund if they drop prices
- Debenhams: Black Friday live including homeware and beauty
- Dyson: save £100 on selected models for Black Friday
- Hive: up to 25% off selected products from smart home experts
- Google Store: deals on smart home and phones
- John Lewis & Partners: Black Friday sale live. Deals for you and your home
- Lovehoney: up to 50% off sex toys
- M&S: offers on wine, food and fashion
- Not on the High Street: shop daily wonders for 30% off gifts and more
- Oliver Bonas: pre-Black Friday clearance for fashion and home accessories
- Simba Sleep: save up to 40% on mattresses for Black Friday
- Superdrug: Black Friday sale live for beauty, electrical and more
- Very: Black Friday sale on everything including appliances and smart home
- Wayfair: get early access to the Black Friday sale by entering your email
- Zara: Mid-season sale at Zara Home