Know someone who loves sparkling water but hates the masses of waste that comes with it? Why not gift them their very own SodaStream for Christmas – there are still plenty of post-Black Friday deals to be had, and Amazon sells great bundle start-ups for first-timers? We reckon the SodaStream is going to make a big comeback for 2020, so why not jump on the bandwagon first and bag one with a lovely discount ahead of Christmas?
For anyone under 40 who's wondering what a SodaStream is... it's a small kitchen appliance that can easily turn plain tap water into a lovely-tasting sparkling beverage. Get one and you needn't be filling your recycling bin with plastic waste every week (apparently, owning one of these machines can help save up to 1,300 plastic bottles per year). Now that's environmentally friendly.
Not to mention the money you'll save – the SodaStream averages out at just 40p per litre. Cost-effective and eco-friendly? Do tell us more. Keep scrolling to see this incredible SodaStream offer.
- Click to buy this SodaStream Genesis Sparkling Water Maker Bundle for only £49.99 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
SodaStream Genesis Sparkling Water Maker Bundle | RRP £89.99, now £63.77 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
This quick and intuitive machine is easy to use, looks great and can produce sparkling water in seconds. You can adjust the amount of fizz you'd like, too. Even better? By adding fruit and alcohol, you can use a SodaStream to wow your guests (or brighten a Tuesday night in alone) with a Tequilla Lime or Raspberry Bellini.
What makes it a bundle deal?
In the box comes the SodaStream machine, a one litre carbonating bottle, a 60 litre CO2 gas cylinder, a 0.5 litre emoji blue bottle and a Dr Pere flavour syrup to jazz up your drinks.
Interested? Bag this deal now. There are just hours left to claim...
More Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales
- Amazon (opens in new tab): new deals every day
- Amara (opens in new tab): up to 50% off top homeware brands inc LSA and Tom Dixon
- AO (opens in new tab): deals on appliances are live now
- Argos (opens in new tab): appliances, furniture and toys all in the sale
- Boots (opens in new tab): save up to half price on selected items including beauty and electricals
- B&Q (opens in new tab): sale live with smart home kit, tools and much more
- Carphone Warhouse (opens in new tab): deals on phones, headphones and accessories
- Cox & Cox (opens in new tab): up to 50% off selected items
- Currys (opens in new tab): the Black Tag Event is underway with up to 50% off
- Debenhams (opens in new tab): save on all lines including homeware and beauty
- Dyson (opens in new tab): save £100 on selected models
- Hive (opens in new tab): up to 25% off selected products from smart home experts
- Google Store (opens in new tab): deals on smart home and phones
- John Lewis & Partners (opens in new tab): Deals for you and your home and price matching
- Lovehoney (opens in new tab): up to 50% off sex toys
- M&S (opens in new tab): offers on wine, food and fashion
- Not on the High Street (opens in new tab): discover up to 50% off unique gifts
- Oliver Bonas (opens in new tab): the sale is here with up to 25% off fashion and home accessories
- Simba Sleep (opens in new tab): save up to 40% on sleep bundles
- Superdrug (opens in new tab): sale live for beauty, electrical and more
- Very (opens in new tab): sale on everything including appliances and smart home
- Wayfair (opens in new tab): get early access to the sale by entering your email
- Zara (opens in new tab): 20% off the entire winter collection