Black Friday is nearly upon us, and by now, we're sure you've got a list as long as your arm filled with things you can't wait to buy. Fancy getting even more of a discount on those purchases? We know just the way. Enter: Zeek.
WHAT IS ZEEK?
Zeek.me is a marketplace where you can a) sell those unwanted gift cards you've got in your wallet, and b) purchase gift cards at a discounted price which can then be used in store and online with retailers such as ASOS, Currys PC World, Oliver Bonas, Apple and many more.
Well worth a play around with, as the platform can save you anything between five to 25 per cent on your shopping, and not just on Black Friday.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Zeek purchase gift cards from people and then sell them on at a discounted price, so that you can make a saving. For example, if you wanted to purchase something from The White Company, you can buy a £100 gift card from Zeek for just £87, which will save you £13. There's no limit on how many of these you can buy or use at one time, so if you're spending £300 at The White Company, you could make a saving of £39, not including any discounts or offers The White Company may have on at the time.
HOW CAN I USE ZEEK TO GET A BIGGER DISCOUNT?
Assuming you're already clued up on what you want to purchase and where you want to get it from, head over to Zeek and click on the retailer you want to shop with. You'll then be given the choice of the gift voucher amount you'd like to buy. Sometimes, it can be worth buying a larger amount if it means you'll get a bigger saving, as you don't have to spend all of the money at once if you don't need to.
Once you've purchased your voucher, you can then use it on the retailer's site when you pay. It can also be used in conjunction with any other discount codes, so on Black Friday, you won't only get Black Friday savings, you'll also be getting a saving from Zeek, too.
They also have an app, so you can make saving that little bit easier.
Once you've used Zeek to make a purchase, you'll be given a unique code. Share this with your friends and you'll get £10 credit when they make a purchase, and they'll get £5 too!
BLACK FRIDAY DEALS:
Need some help shopping this Black Friday? We've got you covered.
- Best Black Friday bed deals
- Best Black Friday mattress deals
- Best Black Friday smart home deals
- Best Black Friday sofa deals
- Best Black Friday washing machine deals
- Best Black Friday fridge and freezer deals
- Best Black Friday sofa bed deals
- Best Black Friday bedding deals
- Best Black Friday TV deals
- Best Black Friday Amazon smart home deals
- Best Black Friday gamer deals
- Best Black Friday garden deals
- Best Black Friday appliance deals
- Best Black Friday furniture deals
- Best Black Friday home accessory deals
- Best Black Friday Made.com deals
- Best Black Friday AO.com deals
- Best Black Friday Walmart deals
- Best Black Friday Amazon deals
- Best Black Friday B&Q deals
- Best Black Friday John Lewis deals
NEED MORE BLACK FRIDAY ADVICE?
- Bagging a Black Friday bargain: expert know how is your biggest advantage
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2018: The best deals and how to get them
- Black Friday deals 2018: the bargains and discounts we expect to see this year
- Companies who have opened their Black Friday sites early
- Do you have to go to stores to get the best Black Friday deals in 2018?
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2018: why you should take full advantage