Memorial Day home sales for 2022 have come to end. Discounts this year featured across plenty of retailers with an emphasis on outdoor furniture, bedding, small appliances and garden essentials. If you weren’t quick enough to secure a bargain at BestBuy, Home Depot or Bed, Bath and Beyond this Memorial Day, then don’t worry, as great prices are bound to still be around the corner.
This year featured discounts from brands such as Amerisleep, Etsy, West Elm and even Le Creuset. For those still looking to secure an excellent deal, then be ready for the next big shopping event, which is Amazon Prime Day, likely to be happening at some point in July. That will be your next opportunity this summer to snap up your essentials and save yourself potentially hundreds of dollars in the process.
If you’re still looking for a way to save right now on new sleep essentials, then check out our mattress deals page for ongoing sales. If there’s a certain brand or product that you have your eye on, then be sure to bookmark it and check back in the coming weeks for any upcoming deals.
The best Memorial Day home sales live now
- Amazon: Shop the Deals of the Day at Amazon this Memorial Day (opens in new tab)
- Amerisleep: Save $450 on any mattress at Amerisleep right now (opens in new tab)
- Ashley Homestore: Save up to $1000 across the Ashley website (opens in new tab)
- Bear Mattress: 30% off sitewide and free accessories (opens in new tab)
- Bed Bath & Beyond: Summer sale now on with up to 25% off! (opens in new tab)
- BestBuy: Save across large appliances and electricals today at BestBuy (opens in new tab)
- Brooklinen: Take advantage of 15% off from May 26 to 31! (opens in new tab)
- Crate & Barrel: Summer accessories, outdoor furniture, planters and more. (opens in new tab)
- Flexispot: Flash sale with up to 50% off on May 25-27. (opens in new tab)
- Frontgate: Up to 20% off and free shipping now! (opens in new tab)
- Home Depot: Savings live now on outdoor furniture and gardening tools (opens in new tab)
- Le Creuset: Enjoy deals with over $100 off right now at the Le Creuset website! (opens in new tab)
- Lowe's: Shop Memorial Day deals and deals of the day! (opens in new tab)
- Macy's: Home furnishings and decor to treasure at Macy's (opens in new tab)
- Overstock: Take an extra 15% off of limited time deals at Overstock (opens in new tab)
- Parachute: Take 20% off everything from home decor to bedding now (opens in new tab)
- Target: 30% off outdoor furniture to get you prepared for summer! (opens in new tab)
- West Elm: Modern furniture and coveted home decor picks (opens in new tab)
When is Memorial Day in 2022?
Memorial Day is on the last Monday of May so this year it falls on May 30th 2022. It was started to commemorate those who have died in U.S. military service and many use it as a time to visit cemeteries and memorials to pay their respects. For some, it also symbolizes the unofficial start of summer. Many people have Memorial Day off work so use it as a chance to catch up with family and friends.
What can you find in the Memorial Day sales?
As one of the biggest sales events of the year, you can expect tons of stores offering great deals from all departments. Since it falls ahead of summer, patio furniture is often a very popular sale item with Wayfair, Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Lowes, and more slashing prices on the best grills, outdoor seating, and garden accessories.
Of course, we can't ignore all the other great home buys. We saw amazing offers on home décor and Memorial Day furniture sales last year. And, if you love spending time in the kitchen don't forget that appliances are usually up for grabs – not just coffee machines, blenders, and other kitchen products, but vacuum cleaners and washers, too.
How to find the best deals this Memorial Day
The best way to shop on Memorial Day is to decide beforehand exactly what you actually need to buy. We have all been caught up in the sales hype before, so we now plan ahead and stick to a shopping list. Use this as a chance to upgrade old or damaged items in your home with something high quality that would usually be out of your price bracket.
Next, bookmark any sales pages that have already been created (like ours) but also those from big stores that always have a sale.
Finally, if you have particular products in mind, check how much they cost normally and make a note. Then, when you're ready to check out you can be sure how good your savings are before taking the plunge.