Looking for an excuse to overhaul your cookware situation? Or perhaps get that head start on choosing the ultimate holiday gift? Our Place, the innovative cookware company, is having a rare sale on its flagship product: the Always Pan.
Through Oct. 18th, you can save $30/£25 on the eye-catching Always Pan, but the good times don't stop there. Bundle with the newly launched Perfect Pot, a family-sized 5.5 qt. oven-safe pot and you can save $60/£45, for the best savings we've ever seen from Our Place.
Not only are both pieces high-performing, but they also look pretty dang good out on display when not in use with its modern, minimalist design in the trendiest color lineup. But most of all, it's perfect for those who are tight on space, a champion of one-pot meals, or all about reducing the clutter.
The roomy 10-inch non-stick skillet has a 2.6-quart capacity and a rim that is almost 3-inches high to multifunction as a frying pan, sauté pan, steamer, skillet, saucier, saucepan, non-stick pan with a nifty built-in Beechwood spatula, and spoon rest. So no matter if you choose to braise, sear, steam, strain, sauté, fry, or boil, this pan has you covered. No need to go digging through your cabinets to find the right pot for your recipe, as the Always Pan streamlines the amount of cookware you need to own when it comes to everyday recipes like eggs, pasta, or stirfry.
Meanwhile, the brand new 5.5 qt Perfect Pot combines all the functionalities of a stockpot, Dutch oven, saucepot, roasting rack, steamer, strainer, braiser, as well as a spoon rest. It fills the gap of the Always Pan when you're cooking up large, family-sized portions or soups, pastas, roasts, and more. It comes with a Beechwood spoon and a specially sized roasting and steaming rack. At under 5 pounds, it's also incredibly lightweight, compared to other Dutch ovens.
Perhaps, our most favorite selling point of both products is the commitment to sustainability with a specialized non-toxic, nonstick ceramic coating made without potentially toxic materials like PFOAs, PTFEs, other PFAs, lead, cadmium, toxic metals, and nanoparticles. In short, it's the safest and healthiest non-stick option on the market. Oh, and did you know it's carbon neutral?
Get ahead of your holiday shopping, don't fret about delivery delays, and get them a gift for their home they'll be so excited to actually use. The Always Pan and Perfect Pot are an investment into your cookware that you or your gift recipient will find use with every day, maybe for every meal, if they're feeling ambitious.
Once you've committed to smashing that "View Deal" button, your next hardest decision will be deciding whether you're stocking up early for the holidays, or simply treating yourself. Choose from sensational colors like Spice, Blue Salt, Sage, Heat, Char, Steam, Terracotta, or brand new Zest.
Why you'll fall in love with the Always Pan
- Combines eight different functions into one: fry pan, saute pan, steamer, skillet, saucier, saucepan, non-stick pan, spatula, and spoon rest
- Includes a nesting custom stainless steel steamer basket that compactly stores within the pan
- Convenient pour-spout to limit spills and messes
- The main handle and lid knob stays cool for easy handling
- The modular lid can release steam when you want to and lock it in when you don’t
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Features a non-toxic, nonstick ceramic coating
- Produced under ethical labor conditions with responsible materials
- Our Place is immigrant and woman-owned
Recommendations for Use
- Use on low to medium-low heat to maintain the lasting effects of the non-stick coating
- Cooking with high smoke point oils and fats like refined coconut, avocado, peanut, and clarified butter (like ghee) will make for easier cleanup and leave behind less residue.
- Wait until the Always Pan has cooled before submerging it in water as extreme temperature changes could cause deterioration to the non-stick coating. While the Always Pan is dishwasher safe, hand washing will prolong its lifespan.
- Do not use metal tools, which will scrape the non-stick coating