Want to transform your house without spending a fortune? Then don't miss the latest episode of the Real Homes Show, our online TV show sponsored by Checkatrade (opens in new tab).
In the new episode, we've got tips on creating an open-plan kitchen, a beginner's guide to home security cameras, and how to get rid of pesky pet hair. Presenters and renovation experts Jason Orme and Laura Crombie are joined by tech writer Verity Burns and stylist Anna Morley to give you no-nonsense advice that really works.
Episode nine is just 22 minutes' long, but you can use these timings to skip to your favourite sections:
Watch more episodes of the Real Homes Show
- The Hub (0.50): The lowdown on home security systems: are they worth it? How do they work? How much should you pay?
- Small Space Squad (4.52): How to create an open plan kitchen that's also environmentally friendly
- Colour Wheel (12.25): How to be bold with black in your home, whatever your budget
- Checking It Out (16.37): 5 easy cleaning hacks that'll get rid of pet hair
- Trade Secrets (18.16): How to kickstart your home extension project
- SoRealHomes (20.12): Tips for upcycling furniture from Sarah Parmenter of Reloved MCR
- Competition (22.27): Win £1,000 to spend on flooring from The Wooden Floor Store
We've teamed up with The Wooden Floor Store (opens in new tab) to offer one lucky viewer the chance to win £1,000 to spend on its range of more than 300 products. This competition has now closed, so click here for our latest giveaway.