Even if we have a little more freedom to leave the house than this time last year, the past few months have shown many of us that we shouldn't put off upgrading our home tech, including TVs. Of course, this is made easier with good tv deals, and we've collected the best from around the web below.
With offers on our favourite brands – we are talking Sony, LG, Samsung and many more – at every store you could bag the best TV for much, much less. Old tech is being sold off to make way for new, but old just means the best models of 2020, so they are still high spec and tricked out with everything you need for a quality viewing experience.
We are talking 4K HD resolution, Dolby Surround Sound, built-in streaming services and even some OLED offerings. You'll just need to be quick because stock isn't hanging around for long...
In this guide we have saved you the time hunting down the top discounts by sharing them below. You can head straight to each sale from popular sellers, or see our best offers by type, whether you have a set budget or set size in mind.
With so many TV deals at this time of year it can be hard to work out which one is right for you. That is why we have ordered them by your potential savings below so you can see what is available within your price bracket – that way you get the best TV you can afford.
At the time of writing these deals are all still in stock but we're not sure for how much longer or when the deals are expected to end, so hurry to shop.
Amazon Prime Day TV deals: quicklinks
- LG 77-inch 8K OLED TV | was £12000, now £7000 (save £5000)
- Panasonic TX-55HX600BZ 55-inch 4K Multi HDR LED LCD Smart TV | was £699, now £459 (save £240)
- Philips Ambilight 65PUS8525/12 65-inch LED TV | was £850, now £679 (save £170)
- Samsung 2021 55-inch AU7110 Crystal UHD 4K HDR Smart TV | was £699, now £579 (save £120)
- Samsung 2021 43-inch AU8000 Crystal UHD 4K HDR Smart TV | was £549, now £449 (save £100)
TVs for £1,000 or more
You're now thinking 'investment'. Anything over £1,000 is a serious amount of cash, but if you've got this budget you can stretch to an 8K TV, 75 inch 4K TV (read our guide to the best 75 inch TVs) or one of the latest OLED TVs. You can also expect more compatibility with super smart platforms and voice control, plus various modes to help you get the most out of your television.
TVs under £1,000
Spending between £500 and £1,000 on a television will make for a bigger screen size, brighter picture quality, better refresh rates and more effort into audio capabilities. Look out for HDR Support for more contrast on the screen, and for a high refresh rate of around 120Hz for smoother motion. You might also see a lower end OLED TV become available during certain times of the year which would make a good entry point for seeing a marvellous detailed performance which only an OLED can do (in our opinion).
TVs under £500
If your budget is £500 or less for a new television, the chances are that you'll be hard pushed to get a 4K TV, unless it's on offer. The majority of televisions which fall within this category will be HD ready or full HD which will be perfectly fine for use in the kitchen or bedroom, or by gamers. You certainly won't find an OLED TV for this money but a very good LED screen, and you will be hard pushed to get anything bigger than 60 inches, so this is a good price bracket for smaller spaces.
TV sales by store
- Amazon: click to shop today's offers on TVs, movies and home cinema
- Argos: click to shop special offers, discounts and exclusives
- AO: click to shop discounts, offers and deals including big savings on soundbars
- Box: click to shop big savings
- Currys PC World: click to browse 380 makes and models
- Hughes: click to shop the Hughes TV sale and save as much as £10,000
- John Lewis & Partners: click to shop for BIG savings on TVs, soundbars and more
- You've reached the end of the page. Back to the top