Stumped on what to gift the most important woman in your life for Mother's Day? Whether you feel like she already has everything, or claims that all she wants is to spend the day with you, don't show up empty-handed, because we have the perfect gift idea for you— and it's on sale.
Look to the Our Place's colorful Always Pan, an internet favorite pan that is also a bona fide Real Homes team favorite. If you ask me what I'm getting my mom this year, it's the Always Pan. I always see her eyeing my set, so with this latest sale, it seems like the perfect time to get her her own.
It's one of the best non-stick frying pans with a do-it-all design meant to replace eight kitchen essentials. Not to forget, especially if you've seen it all over Instagram, it looks pretty dang good out on display when not in use with its modern, minimalist design in the season's trendiest color lineup. But most of all, it's perfect for those who are tight on space, a champion of one-pot meals, or all about reducing the clutter. Both you and mom will love it.
The roomy 10-inch non-stick skillet has a 2.6-quart capacity and a rim that is almost 3-inches high to multifunction as a frying pan, sauté pan, steamer, skillet, saucier, saucepan, non-stick pan with a nifty built-in Beechwood spatula, and spoon rest. So no matter if you choose to braise, sear, steam, strain, sauté, fry, or boil, this pan has you covered. No need to go digging through your cabinets to find the right pot for your recipe, as the Always Pan streamlines the amount of cookware you need to own when it comes to everyday recipes like eggs, pasta, or stirfry.
Perhaps, our most favorite selling point is the commitment to sustainability with a specialized non-toxic, nonstick ceramic coating made without potentially toxic materials like PFOAs, PTFEs, other PFAs, lead, cadmium, toxic metals, and nanoparticles. In short, it's the safest and healthiest non-stick option on the market. Oh, and did you know its carbon neutral?
The Always Pan normally costs $145, but during Our Place's Biggest Sale of the Season, you can save $30. It's their biggest discount so far this year, making it the time to stock up on your favorite color for you and your mom.
Right now, all seven colors are available, including the just-launched Terracotta, a shade inspired by the baked earth. But don't wait for your favorite color to sell out. Our Place's sale runs through May 9th.
Why you'll fall in love with the Always Pan
- Combines eight different functions into one: fry pan, saute pan, steamer, skillet, saucier, saucepan, non-stick pan, spatula, and spoon rest
- Includes a nesting custom stainless steel steamer basket that compactly stores within the pan
- Convenient pour-spout to limit spills and messes
- The main handle and lid knob stays cool for easy handling
- The modular lid can release steam when you want to and lock it in when you don’t
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Features a non-toxic, nonstick ceramic coating
- Produced under ethical labor conditions with responsible materials
- Our Place is immigrant and woman-owned
Recommendations for Use
- Use on low to medium-low heat to maintain the lasting effects of the non-stick coating
- Cooking with high smoke point oils and fats like refined coconut, avocado, peanut, and clarified butter (like ghee) will make for easier cleanup and leave behind less residue.
- Wait until the Always Pan has cooled before submerging it in water as extreme temperature changes could cause deterioration to the non-stick coating. While the Always Pan is dishwasher safe, hand washing will prolong its lifespan.
- Do not use metal tools, which will scrape the non-stick coating