Robot vacuums have unsurprisingly risen in popularity over the years thanks to their highly effective cleaning capabilities coupled with being extremely low maintenance. Who doesn’t want the option to outsource their household chores, anyways?
We love the idea of streamlining housework, which is why we were particularly excited to find a Target Labor Day deal on an iRobot Roomba i7. The top-rated vacuum is currently on sale for over $100 off, so if you’ve been lusting over a robot vacuum as much as we have, now may be the time to take the plunge.
Still on the fence about investing in a robot vacuum? We’ve rounded up all the best vacuums of the year to help you get to the bottom of exactly what will work best for your home and particular lifestyle needs.
iRobot Roomba i7 (7150) Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum | Was $599.99, now $499
Currently on offer for over $100 off retail price, this Wi-Fi connected robot vacuum by iRobot is probably one of the best cleaning tools you’ll bring into your home—especially if you’re not the biggest fan of vacuuming. The smart vacuum connects to your phone through the iRobot app, allowing you to tidy up your floors with one swipe of your phone.View Deal
While this kind of deal on a top-rated robot vacuum doesn’t come around very often—and can you really put a price on outsourcing vacuuming?—we’ve pulled some of the Roomba i7’s best features that make the investment a no-brainer.
- Includes a Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System that uses 10 times the suction to pull dust and debris from rugs, carpets, and other upholstered areas.
- Includes vSLAM navigation that allows your vacuum to build a personalized Smart Map based on the layout of your home
- Programmed to target problem areas in your home, including the front of the couch or underneath your dining room table
- Noticed a specific part of your home needs some extra love? The Smart Mapping technology allows you to alert your i7 and have it target exactly where you need it to clean
- All the best Labor Day sales of 2020