Having a great pet vacuum can make the overall experience of taking care of a dog or cat a whole lot better. As much as we love our furry friends, living with pet dander furballs rolling from room to room is a frustrating reality that can be tough to manage without the right equipment.
That's why as pet owners ourselves, we were particularly excited to find this killer deal at Walmart this week. The Shark Rocket pet stick vacuum was made to manage all the less than glamorous aspects of taking care of a pet so you can focus on scratches and cuddles rather than stressing over furry floors.
Still not sure which vacuum is right for your lifestyle or household? We put together a list of the best vacuums for pet hair to help narrow down your choice.
Shark Rocket Pet Corded Stick Vacuum with Self-Cleaning Brushroll | Was $199, now $159
Currently on offer for 20 percent off at Walmart, this ultra-lightweight pet stick vacuum boasts the powerful Shark suction, a pet hair-specific brushroll, and advanced swivel steering for added convenience and ease of use, making it an ideal option for anyone fed up with trying to keep up with their pet hair and dander.View Deal
While it’s pretty hard to beat a premium pet vacuum for under $200, here are some of the Shark Rocket’s best features:
- Includes a self-cleaning brushroll that removes long hair and pet hair without worrying about annoying hair wrap
- Features a thorough deep cleaning and powerful pet hair pickup on carpet, hardwood, and furniture
- The ultra lightweight design transforms into a portable handheld vacuum made to reach difficult areas
- The swivel steering features allows for a low profile design to reach under furniture
- Innovative LED lights on the handheld vacuum helps reveal debris and pet hair around the home
- Includes foam and felt filters to help trap dust and allergens
- Comes with a five-year warranty, just in case