If you haven't already had enough of all the Amazon Prime Day home deals, it's not the only retailer offering major deals this week. It seems almost every retailer player has hopped on the summer sale shopping frenzy with promotions of their own. Here, you can find a mixture of Non-Prime Day deals that match Amazon, and some deals unique to each store, just in case you're after some Amazon alternatives. Whether you're after a great deal on a new mattress or seeking out kitchen deals, the best savings may be found by those who shop around.
It's the Beyond Big Savings Event with exciting savings up to half off sale and clearance items through July 14th.
- Up to half off kitchen appliances and cookware from Cuisinart, Keurig, KitchenAid, Our Table, Black + Decker and more
- Save up to 30% on bedding from Ugg, Therapedic, Nestwell, and more
- Save up to half off on a selection of furniture
- Refresh outdoor spaces with up to 40% patio furniture, umbrellas, decor and more
Celebrate Black Friday in July with Best Buy. Enjoy major savings on all things tech, kitchen, and tools.
- Smart TVs starting at $119.99
- Up to half off small kitchen appliances including KitchendAid, Keurig and Ninja
- Save $100 on a Dyson air purifying fan
- Savings on outdoor living including grills and power tools
The Home Depot’s Online Savings Event runs through July 13th, with select deals through July 20th.
- Shop major appliance deals up to 40% off from GE
- Check out major grill savings from Weber, Traeger, and more
- Discover Special Buys on tools
You'd be missing out if you didn't take a look at Target's Deal Days, three days of storewide savings from both beloved Target-owned brands and national names.
- Up to 35% off on floorcare with featured deals on Dyson, Bissell, Roborock and Shark
- Up to 40% off kitchen items from Ninja, Rubbermaid, Instant Pot, and more
- Up to 30% off mattress and bedding essentials from Room Essentials, Made By Design, Casaluna, Opalhouse and more
- Upgrade furniture and home decor with up to 40% off
Walmart may not have an official going on per say, but they do have some pretty stellar options in the Rollbacks department.
Wayfair is hosting its own "Save-A-Thon" with deals up to 60% off.
Other retail deals
- Brooklinen: 15% off sitewide
- Cozy Earth: Instead of Prime Day, shop Cozy Days, for up to 35% off
- Dyson: The best Dyson savings come from shopping direct
- Macy's: Black Friday in July for major savings storewide
- Nordstrom: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access Event going on now
- Our Place: Save 20% on best-selling cookware products