If you've taken a long stroll (or scroll) through Target this weekend ( guilty of both!) you may have noticed the incredible Black Friday home deals that the mega-retailer is offering this year as part of their Black Friday sale. One that caught our eye: $150 off a Shark robot vacuum that uses AI technology to map out your home and detect and avoid obstacles like that pair of shoes you forgot to put away or your pet's favorite toy.
Through Saturday, Nov. 28, the Shark AI Robot Vacuum with IQ Navigation and AI Laser Vision is just under 40 percent off as one of Target's Black Friday Deals Now. The real selling point of this smart robot vac, besides its obvious power and ability to pick up pet hair, is the built-in AI technology called Laser Vision that detects and avoids obstacles and IQ navigation that maps your home for the most efficient route.
Intrigued? Because we sure are, and the idea of letting this vacuum do the heavy work for us is just one more thing to cross off our holiday to-do list. Keep on scrolling to shop the deal.
And if you love Shark products, and want to explore all the models on sale this holiday season, check out our buyer's guide to all the Shark deals going on right now.
Shark AI Robot Vacuum RV2011 with IQ Navigation and AI Laser Vision| Was $399.99, now $249.99
The Shark AI Robot Vacuum with IQ Navigation and AI Laser Vision is on sale for under $250. This powerful and smart robot vac is designed to make your life easier. Quickly run a cycle through your whole home, or instruct it to just suck up a quick mess in a specific room using the accompanying smartphone app or when paired with a vocal assistant. View Deal
These are some of the best features that make buying the Shark AI Robot Vacuum with IQ Navigation and AI Laser Vision:
- Using IQ Navigation, the robot strategically cleans your home row by row, room to room for better coverage
- AI Laser vision technology detects & avoids obstacles, and responds to no-go zones that can be created in the accompanying SharkClean app
- Has a 90-minute run-time, but if the battery goes low during a cycle, it will return to the dock, recharge, and can pick up where it left off
- Multi-surface cleaning that can go between carpets and hard floors
- Powerful suction that can tackle larger debris and pet hair
- A far-reaching and effective clean: brushes on both sides of the robot pull in debris from edges, corners, & hard-to-reach areas
- Schedule whole-home cleans or target specific rooms and areas through the app or over voice control with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant