I'll be honest: I only love more than spending my money knowing when to save it. As a conscious consumer, I know that a higher price doesn't always equate to higher quality; it's just that: expensive. So, when I'm shopping for new home décor items, I do my research.
As a result, I turn to not only Amazon — but so many Amazon dupes; it's a complete goldmine for those (like me) with a deep appreciation for boho-chic décor. Or for those who are lusting over any (and every) best-seller from Anthropologie.
These Amazon pieces are not only similar to Anthropologie's top-performing pieces, but some are spot-on: dead ringers for each other. And the best part?
Most items come at a fraction of the cost, meaning, in some cases, you can get a handful of Amazon dupes for what one Anthropologie piece would cost.
Don't believe us? See for yourself — here are 17 Amazon dupes that rival some of Anthropologie's best-selling items.
17 Amazon dupes that rival Anthropologie
From accent chairs to full-length mirrors, these Amazon dupes rival Anthropologie's best-sellers.
1. A modern accent chair to elevate your seat game
Whether you're in the market for a brand-new seat for your WFH station or simply hoping to invest in the best armchair, these two selections are dead ringers for one another, with the one major difference: they're significantly different in price.
Splurge: Anthropologie's Laurel Lounge Chair
2. A perfect pendant light to keep your space on-trend
It's all about the light — the lights in your space, that is. And, when it comes to staying on-trend with the most up-to-date items that can come at a hefty price, or so we think. One of our favorite Amazon dupes happens to be a solution to this season's most coveted material: rattan.
3. A marvelously marble tray to elevate any console or countertop
When creating a room, you're always looking at the bigger picture, when it's the smaller details that make a world of difference. Take a marble tray: it's the unsung hero, and luckily we've found two that will look spectacular anywhere and everywhere.
Splurge: Anthropologie's Marble Tray
4. Gorgeous greenery to bring an element of the great outdoors, inside
Faux plants that are suitable indoors are undoubtedly a plant-lovers dream, and when identifying the correct one, it can instantly elevate a space in seconds.
Splurge: Anthropologie's Faux Philodendron
5. T-shaped knobs that easily update furniture — and look far more expensive than they were
Unfortunately, over time, our most coveted pieces are subjected to regular wear-and-tear, and luckily T-shaped knobs are an affordable way to spruce up your pieces without having to replace them entirely.
Save: Amazon's Peaha Knobs
6. An extremely beneficial diffuser to infuse your home with the most luxurious scents
Investing in the best home fragrances is one the smartest moves you can make — and fortunately, a sleek diffuser will not only get the job done but do it in style.
7. The chic candle you'll want to gift to everyone and anyone
We're always on the hunt for the best candles, and fortunately, this selection is so chic you'll want it not only for yourself, but you'll want to gift it to everyone you know too.
8. A faux fur sham to add to your current collection or to when starting fresh
9. This farmhouse-inspired mirror that'll add some country charm to any corner
Make your dream of traveling to the countryside a reality and add a rounded black mirror to any corner of your home. Need a suggestion? Here's two.
Splurge: Anthropologie's Rowan Mirror
10. A luxuriously leather chair
Leather is forever — and we've found the best armchairs to prove it.
11. This wooden candle that Joanna Gaines would most definitely approve of
After you've completed your Joanna Gaines-inspired gallery wall, why not reach for this wooden candle tray that she'd most definitely approve of purchasing. This choice has her name all over it, and it's a simple solution for those who might opt against the best reed diffusers.
12. Plan ahead and invest in this chic champagne coupe
Skip the holiday meltdowns this year, and start planning by scoring these classic champagne coupes ahead of time. With two options up for grabs, it's possible for any and every budget.
13. A full-length golden encrusted mirror
14. An acrylic dry erase tablet to make everyday list's a breeze
From grocery lists to daily mantras, a dry-erase tablet will be the everyday essential that'll make your mornings (and life) easy as could be.
15. A chic clay pot and stand to sharply display greenery
Yes, plot pants look spectacular when paired outside near the best outdoor furniture, but as we brace ourselves for the colder weather, why not plan and score a pot for indoors.
16. Replace outdated chandeliers and reach for this perfect pendant
Lighting is hands down one of the most crucial aspects in any dining room or kitchen, so what better way to upgrade than with this light fixture that receives 5-stars in our books.
17. Let this macrame mail sorter add a bohemian element and function to your home.
Ever notice how the vital pieces of mail are never where you left them, but the mail you don't need is always front-and-center? Same, and this mail sorter will put an end to all of your frustration — in the most fashionable of ways.