Are you looking for bathroom storage ideas? Wish your small bathroom was bigger, too? Then watch the latest episode of the Real Homes Show, in association with Checkatrade, for three great storage ideas to transform even the smallest of bathrooms.
Presenters Laura Crombie and Jason Orme helps homeowner Kitty Dinghra with plans to replace a dated conservatory with a more efficient extension to create an open-plan kitchen diner.
Also in this week's episode, renovation expert Jason Orme's tips on whether you should pay tradespeople a fixed rate or a day rate, plus our tech expert Verity Burns gives you a beginner's guide to creating a connected home. This episode, she focuses on robot vacuum cleaners.
The whole episode is just 21 minutes' long, but you can use the timings below to skip to your favourite sections:
Watch more episodes of the Real Homes Show
Episode two – extending a kitchen for under £50,000, plus the best store loyalty card freebies
Episode four – loft conversion design ideas, decorating with cobalt blue, plus bargain ways to link your home and garden
Episode six – the best washable paints revealed, plus great garden design ideas that'll get you outside in any weather
- Small Space Squad (0.50) – our expert renovators help homeowner Kitty Dinghra with plans to replace a dated conservatory with a more efficient extension to create an open-plan kitchen diner.
- Checking It Out (06.30) – if your bathroom always seems too small, check out presenter Laura Crombie's top three storage ideas that'll work in any space.
- Colour Wheel (09.03) – style editor Anna Morley explains how to introduce sage green into your home, however much you have to spend.
- The Hub (13.45) – tech expert Verity Burns gives you a beginner's guide to creating a connected home. This episode, she focuses on robot vacuum cleaners.
- Trade Secrets (18.44) – Renovation expert Jason Orme answers your questions, first up, should you pay tradespeople a fixed rate or a day rate? Take a look at Checkatrade to start searching for traders your area.
- #SoRealHomes (20.26) – Instagram star Sara Carlton shows Sian Astley around her loft conversion and explains how she made her DIY pallet bed frame for just £20.
- Soak.com competition (22.35) – see details below for how to enter.
We've teamed up with Soak.com to give one lucky viewer the chance to win a beautiful freestanding copper bath, worth £1,400. To be in with a chance of winning, simply fill in the form below.