Dreaming of extending your small kitchen for less than £50,000? Watch the latest episode of the Real Homes Show for advice on adding an extension without breaking the bank.
As well as tips from our Small Space Squad, this episode includes insider info on decorating with colour (even if you're broke until payday), finding a carpenter for your project, and the store loyalty schemes you need to sign up for – did we mention you'll get a free cake and cuppa?
Presenter Laura Crombie is joined by a panel of guests, including renovation experts Jason Orme and Sian Astley, Instagram star Amy Wilson from @thisstyle_rocks and Real Homes Show stylist Anna Morley.
The whole episode is just 20 minutes, but you can use these handy timings to skip to the main sections:
- Small Space Squad (00.55) – expert renovators Jason Orme and Laura Crombie explain how to add a kitchen extension to a traditional 1930s semi-detached house. Find out more about how to plan a kitchen extension and extending for less than £50,000
- Colour Wheel (05.50) – stylist Anna Morley explains how to bring a splash of colour to your home, however much you have to spend. From accent cushions, to a new wall colour and bedroom armchair, she shares her styling tips
- Checking It Out (10.15) – presenter Laura Crombie shares the three store loyalty cards you need in your wallet. Perks range from 20 per cent off home accessories to free coffee and cake, so you won't want to miss this
- Trade Secrets (12.25) – not sure what a carpenter does? If you want to find the right tradespeople for your home improvement project, then we're here to help. Renovation expert Jason Orme explains the questions to ask potential carpenters, whether you need a roof building, a kitchen installing, or just need new skirting boards
- Smart TV competition (16.25) – see details below for how to enter
- #SoRealHomes (17.03) – Instagram star Amy Wilson shows us inside her colourful kitchen and shares her tips for choosing a style you'll love for years to come
This episode, we've also teamed up with Cello to give away two smart TVs. One lucky viewer will receive a Cello C55SFSQLED 55” QLED Superfast Smart 4K HDR TV, worth £779.99, and a second will soon be tuning in to a Cello C40SFS-4K 40” Superfast Smart 4K HDR TV, £319.99. Simply watch the show and answer the simple question below.
Subscribe to the Real Homes YouTube channel now to be the first to know when our next episode, with a £1,000 Hotpoint competition, goes live.
Read articles related to this episode:
- Watch episode one of the Real Homes Show
- Want to extend your house for less? Take a look at these 19 way to extend cheaply
- Find your dream sofa in our list of the best green sofas
- Take a look at our deals page for the latest online discounts
- Need a new TV to watch the Real Homes Show on? Check out the best 40 inch TVs
- See more of Instagram star Amy Wilson's colourful kitchen