The Homebuilding & Renovating Show from the publishers of Period Living, Real Homes and Homebuilding & Renovating magazines, is back for another year.
Running from 22-25 March at NEC, Birmingham.
No matter the size of your project, dream or budget, you’ll find all of the ideas, products and advice you need at this years show to make the most of your home.
Perhaps you are looking to improve your home to fit with your lifestyle, add more space, cut your bills, improve your carbon-credentials… You’ll find everything you want and need, and so much more, at The National Homebuilding & Renovating Show.
- Build your confidence by attending our seminars and masterclasses
- Visit the Home Improvement Theatre for practical advice to set you on the right track
- Discuss your project with celebrity experts like Michael Holmes, Charlie Luxton and Julia Kendell
- Visit the Dulux Interior Design & Decorating Clinic for your personalised consultation including advice on paint and colour
- Meet over 500 suppliers offering 1000s of products, including the widest range of doors and windows in the UK!
When? 22-25 March 2018