The Ruggable Cyber Monday sale is one of the best excuses to buy that designer-looking you've been eyeing. You know, the one made in collaboration with Jonathan Adler? With the geometric detailing? That's the one. Well, I have it in my bedroom and I LOVE it — as does my dog to sleep on at night — and right now, it's a whopping 25% off for Cyber Monday in the Ruggable sale. Yes, that means it starts from just £89.25 when you use the code BF23. This is why we love the month of November and Cyber Monday home sales — am I right?
If you're in the market for one of the best rugs, perhaps for your bedroom, living room, entryway, or hallway, then this is a great contender. Not only is it super stylish, but it's so easy to clean in your washing machine or with your vacuum cleaner. Comfort-wise, it's super soft beneath your feet and provides a satisfying squish when you walk over it. Its design is nice and unobtrusive so it blends with a range of decor styles, be that minimalist, boho, or Scandi. Essentially — we just love it.
This is why I have to shout about how affordable it is. Design aside — I really like Ruggable as a brand. The customer service is second-to-none and it's eco-friendly, too. Each rug is made to order so the company never has any extra stock. You can keep the rug pad for years and change the design when you want a refresh. Convinced? You can shop its 25% off Cyber Monday sale for yourself, or keep scrolling to see the rug I am obsessing over right now.
Ruggable Cyber Monday deal
Jonathan Adler Inkdrop Camel & Ivory Rug |
Was from £119, Now from $89.25 at Ruggable
We're totally obsessed with the design of this rug, not to mention that it's perfect for high-traffic areas of your home. It comes in a whole range of sizes, whether you need a runner size, a rounded rug, or a square one. Just be sure to check that it will fit in your washing machine using Ruggable's handy on-site guide. Alternatively, you can bag the 3X thicker version for $119.25 (usually from $159)
Why buy a Ruggable in the Black Friday sale?
Well, firstly because you'll get 25% off and it rarely has sales, but also because there are so many reasons why you should buy a Ruggable. These other than because of how stylish they are. And how many designs you can choose from! Here's why else to invest...
1. They are machine washable! Yes, you read that right. Impressive, huh? Simply peel your rug away from its pad and squeeze it into your machine. Check that the dimensions of your rug suit the size of your washing machine first, though. Larger rugs may need a 14 kg machine to work with. Otherwise, we've got an entire guide on how to clean a rug (the right way!).
2. Ruggable makes its rugs to order. This means it never has overstock, making this brand a little more eco-friendly than you might have thought.
3. Buy once, keep forever! The idea with a Ruggable is that you buy your pad which you'll keep forever, and then you can replace the top part of your rug (the part that's decorative and soft to the touch) when you want a change. Changing only this part also costs so much less. You can also switch your rugs around from one room to another with total ease.
4. They arrive rolled, in the box, making them easy to lug up your stairs, fit through doorways, and roll up again if you move apartment.
5. They're great for pet owners. The specific rug I have is so short that pet hairs sit on top, waiting for me to vacuum them up. Also, my dog loves to sleep on it despite having a rather expensive bed right beside him. That says a lot!
6. They're super kid friendly. Spilled cereal? OJ accident? We know how it is, and if you're thinking of a rug for the kid's playroom or for anywhere they eat nearby, what's easier than one you can wash in your machine?
7. They're tumble-dryer-friendly (depending on the rug type). Certain types of rugs can even be tumble-dried for that extra fluffy effect.
8. Ruggable collaborates with some of the best brands out there. From Morris & Co. to Iris Apfel, Monica Ahanonu, and Keith Haring, you can have a piece of art in your home at an affordable price. And, for children, you've only got to look at the Barbie, Star Wars, and Toy Story-themed products on site. The big kid inside of us is screaming!
9. They're backed by over 188,000+ 5-star reviews. Don't just take my word for it! Loads of customers around the world (including U.S. and Canadian customers) love the brand and this is reflected in the testimonials they share.
10. They've been spotted in celebrity homes! Yup, Kyle Richards (from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills), Hannah Brown (from The Bachelor and Dancing with the Stars), and Queer Eye's Jonathan van Ness all own one.
11. There's a style to suit every scheme. Shop traditional rugs, transitional rugs, contemporary modern rugs, bohemian rugs, midcentury modern rugs, Moroccan rugs, coastal rugs, kids' rugs, global rugs, and, rustic rugs.
Need we go on?
We've also handpicked a few Amazon rugs that are in the Cyber Monday sale (which includes Ruggable if you'd prefer to shop from there).
Added a Ruggable cover to your cart? Now learn how to style it with our edit of living room rug ideas. The author, Hebe Hatton, is now head of interiors at Homes & Gardens (and previously digital editor at LivingEtc) so she really knows her stuff. This article will show you how to zone your space and work with pattern, color, and texture to complement your scheme.