Jump straight to...
If ever there was a time to invest in the best cleaning products, it surely is now. Now that we're going to be indoors for a good few weeks, together with our kids, pets, with lots of cooking and washing going on, cleaning is sure to become a national pastime. For those concerned about bringing germs into their home, having the right tools to clean them from every surface is important.
And guess what? Cleaning can be surprisingly therapeutic: when the world is an anxious-making place, scrubbing the bath can be very stress-relieving. So, without further ado, dive into our comprehensive roundup of the most effective cleaning products out there.
If you are after any more cleaning product recommendations, cleaning hacks and advice, head over to our dedicated hub page.
The best kitchen cleaning products
Ah, the kitchen. Probably the biggest cleaning mission you'll ever undertake. But it need't be a day-long task; getting your collection of cleaning products on point can make all the difference, helping you work quickly and efficiently. So what we looked for in the round up of our best kitchen cleaning products is this: 'Will this make cleaning my kitchen a whole lot quicker and easier (oh, and will it make it smell nice, too)?'
Want advice on where to even start when tackling the trickiest parts of cleaning your kitchen? Check out these kitchen cleaning hacks.
1. Best general kitchen cleaner: ASTONISH KITCHEN CLEANER ZESTY LEMON
2. Best cleaner for chrome: Bio-Mex Multi Surface Cleaner
3. Best oven cleaner: Astonish Oven and Cookware Cleaner
4. Best on wooden surfaces: Method touch wood almond polish
5. Best on granite, marble and steel surfaces: Worktop Wonder Hard Surface Spray
6. Best stainless steel cleaner: Bar Keepers Friend Power Cream
7. Best sink unblocker: HG Liquid Drain Unblocker
8. Best washing-up liquid: Ecover camomile & marigold washing-up liquid
9. Best dishwasher tablets: Fairy Platinum All-in-One Capsules
10. Best all-round cleaning product: Zoflora
11. Best cream cleaner: The pink stuff
12. Best kitchen cleaning wipes: Ecover wipes
13. Best cloth for general kitchen cleaning: M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Cleaning Pad
14. Best for mixing your own kitchen cleaner: Spray bottles
The best bathroom cleaning products
Is there anything more satisfying than a squeaky clean bathroom? Alright, don't answer that, but a clean, fresh smelling bathroom is still nice. So make sure your bathroom cleaning arsenal is stocked with the best cleaning products around...
Go and check out these handy bathroom cleaning hacks too.
15. Best general bathroom cleaner: Astonish Bathroom Cleaner
16. Best shower cleaner: Method Shower Cleaner Spray
17. Best shower cleaning essential: A squeegee
18. Best for cleaning toilets: Astonish Toilet Bowl Cleaner
19. Best for keeping toilets fresh: Bloo Fragrance Switch
20. Best for banishing mould: Astonish Mould & Mildew remover
21. Best for cleaning grout: HG Grout Cleaner Ready-to-use
22. Best for getting rid of limescale: Cillit Bang Limescale and Grime cleaner
23. Best bathroom cleaning wipes: Dettol Power & Pure bathroom cleaning wipes
24. Best bathroom air freshener: Puressentiel Purifying Air Spray
The best floor cleaning products
Tired of mopping the floors only to be left with a shallow lake where your kitchen floor used to be? Sick of pushing dust around your living room with a sighing vacuum? Sounds like you need some better floor cleaning products in you life, and, oh look, here is a list of the best floor cleaning products all conveniently rounded up for you.
Everything for the best mop for hard wood floors, to the best vacuum for pet hair, you will find it here...
25. Best mop for cleaning hard floors: Vileda Easy Wring and Clean Turbo Mop
26. Best steam cleaner: Kärcher SC3 Easy Fix steam cleaner
27. Best for wooden floors: Bona Wood Floor Cleaner Spray
28. Best for cleaning tiles: Dr Beckmann Stone & Tile Cleaner
29. Best vacuum for pets and pet hair: Dyson Big Ball Animal 2 Vacuum Cleaner
30. Best robot vacuum: Dyson RB01 NB 360 Eye
31. Best handheld vacuum: Dyson V7 Trigger Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
32. Best carpet cleaning powder: Dyson Zorb Carpet Cleaner
33. Best carpet cleaning spray: HG extra strong stain spray
34. Best carpet cleaning machine: Rug Doctor FlexClean 93391 Carpet Cleaner
The best cleaning products for windows and walls
Cleaning windows is one of those jobs that you don't notice how much you needed to do it until it's done. Wait ,that grey blurry tinge outside isn't the British weather, it's just dirty windows? We recommend giving your windows a weekly once over with a spray and a microfibre cloth and a more serious clean every month or so. And here are the window cleaning products you need to do the best job...
P.S. If you want the full low down on how to clean your windows, check out our step-by-step guide.
35. Best window cleaner spray: Mr Muscle 5 in 1 Window And Glass Cleaner
36. Best microfibre cloth: e-cloths
37. Best window vacuum: Kärcher Window Vac
38. Best for cleaning walls: Magic Eraser Stain Remover Cleaning Blocks
The best cleaning products for upholstery and furnishings
Regularly cleaning your upholstery and furnishings can really improve their longevity. Unless you can physically take the covers off of your furniture, the likelihood that they'll ever get properly cleaned is minimal, so make sure you are spot cleaning them on the reg. Here's our round up of the best cleaning products to keep your upholstery and furnishing looking fresh...
39. Best for removing stains: Dr Beckmann Carpet Cleaner Brush
40. Best for cleaning leather: Leather Furniture Care Cleaning Kit
The best laundry products
Doing laundry is easy, right? Just separate your lights and darks, pop in some laundry detergent, and you're good to go. Well, it can be a bit more complicated than that. So make sure you take a look at our guide to how to do laundry and keep reading to find out the best laundry products...