Browsing washing machines this Black Friday in hope of a deal? Here's a good one – it does a lot of the hard work for you (though not the loading and unloading, sadly). Look at it this way: some of us like nothing better than putting on a wash on a Sunday morning, tinkering with all the controls (yes, really), while for others, remembering which cycle is correct for which clothes is an ongoing challenge. Thirty degree what? How many hours? And should you adjust the spin setting, or just leave it be?
Relax. Cometh Black Friday, cometh a choice of amazing washing machines on sale at Argos. And we think that the Bosch WAT286H0GB (which has £120 off, no less) is easily one of the best models on offer. Find out more about it below – and this fab discount.
Want more great offers from Argos? Check out our curated roundup of the best Argos Black Friday deals. To see what other shops are doing for Black Friday, check out the list below.
Bosch WAT286H0GB 9KG 1400 Spin Washing Machine | Was £699, now £579
A Bosch washing machine at that price? Yes please. This is one clever washing machine: its sensors will detect exactly the right amount of water and detergent to use for your load, and you can link it up to your smartphone or tablet for remote control. There are just two programmes: hard-wearing or sensitive; it'll know what to do from then on.View Deal
What's so special about this particular Bosch model, given that most Bosch washing machines are pretty good? Well, for one, this Bosch washing machine has an A+++ energy rating, which is as good as it gets. Next, there's a handy feature that lets you add or remove clothes during the wash cycle, unless the water is too hot. And – this clever machine will choose exactly the right amount of water and detergent to go with your wash load. Pretty good so far?
What we're really impressed by, though, is the fact that this washing machine has just two programme settings: for hard soils or sensitive fabrics. You literally press start and choose one or the other – the rest it will figure out all on its own. That's a pretty amazing time-saving device, and it also guarantees that your clothes will come out perfectly clean and never get ruined in the wash.
What other stores are doing well this Black Friday:
- Amazon: new Black Friday deals every day
- Amara: up to 50% off top homeware brands inc LSA and Tom Dixon
- AO: Black Friday deals on appliances are live now
- Argos: appliances, furniture and toys all in the Black Friday sale
- Boots: save up to half price on selected items including beauty and electricals
- B&Q: Black Friday sale live with smart home kit, tools and much more
- Carphone Warhouse: deals on phones, headphones and accessories
- Cox & Cox: Grey Friday sale 22% off homewares
- Currys: Black Friday Why Wait sale – ps. they will refund if they drop prices
- Debenhams: Black Friday live including homeware and beauty
- Dyson: save £100 on selected models for Black Friday
- Hive: up to 25% off selected products from smart home experts
- Google Store: deals on smart home and phones
- John Lewis & Partners: Black Friday sale live. Deals for you and your home
- Lovehoney: up to 50% off sex toys
- M&S: offers on wine, food and fashion
- Not on the High Street: shop daily wonders for 30% off gifts and more
- Oliver Bonas: pre-Black Friday clearance for fashion and home accessories
- Samsung: Black Friday sale live. Shop for discounted tech, TVs and appliances
- Simba Sleep: save up to 40% on mattresses for Black Friday
- Superdrug: Black Friday sale live for beauty, electrical and more
- Very: Black Friday sale on everything including appliances and smart home
- Wayfair: get early access to the Black Friday sale by entering your email
- Zara: Mid-season sale at Zara Home