If there’s one thing we’ve learned from The Pioneer Woman it’s that spending time in the kitchen should be fun and efficient—from dips and wings to casseroles and baked goods, there’s no denying Ree Drummond’s ability to whip up a delicious home cooked meal in a hurry.
Considering her skill and finesse when it comes to cooking made simple, it only makes sense that The Pioneer Woman and Instant Pot teamed up to make a time- and space-saving solution that makes it easy and fun to whip up even the most complicated of dishes—and that’s why we were particularly excited to find it on major sale at Walmart this week.
Still not sure if the Instant Pot is right for your lifestyle? Be sure to check out our list of the best pressure cookers of the year to see what option will suit your needs the best.
The Pioneer Woman Instant Pot Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker | Was $99, now $59
Currently on offer for just $59, this special edition Instant Pot by The Pioneer Woman takes everything you love about the multi-use cooker and adds a dose of colorful flair. The Instant Pot promises to replace an impressive six kitchen appliances making it a great option for anyone with limited counter space.
While we’re already huge fans of the Instant Pot (especially Ree Drummond's iteration), here are some of the best features to help guide your purchase:
- Functions as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker, steamer, saute/browner, and warmer all in one
- Includes 12 different microprocessor controls that cooks everything from soup, stew, cake, rice, and more to perfection with the push of a button
- Includes a 24-hour delayed start timer for planning future meals
- Whisper quiet when in use with no heat or steam emitted during the cook process
- Stainless steel inner pot is dishwasher safe, non-stick, and completely non-toxic
- Best slow-cookers 2020: the top buys for comforting, healthy disher