Like sleep? Us too. But if you struggle to sleep it can be so frustrating which will leave you feeling pretty groggy the next day. This year has been one to remember (not necessarily for good reasons, either) which has seen our once 'normal' routines thrown up into the air and new changes to our every-day lives enforced.
- Best mattress: (opens in new tab) 12 top buys we've tried, tested and reviewed
With a recent survey commissioned by eve sleep (opens in new tab) revealing that for one in four Brits quality of sleep is worse than ever as they are kept up by worries and the change in their life and work routine, rituals to help with winding down before bed are now more vital now than ever before.
The sleep wellness brand believes it’s time to swap evening screen time for ‘me time’, and has curated a new range of sleep gifting products designed to help your mind and body unwind before sailing off to the land of nod. The range – known as ‘well slept by eve (opens in new tab)’ – features a selection of products including a sleep rituals book to help unload a busy mind and three snooze inducing scented candles, combining the relaxing and anxiety reducing notes of sandalwood and bergamot, black spruce and juniper and camomile and ylang ylang.
Keep scrolling to hear more about these lovely sleep products which can be bought online from eve sleep or Boots (coming soon!) and to see where you can get a new mattress from, too.
- View all eve mattress deals on our dedicated page
More bedding advice
- How to fall asleep fast: 6 tricks to try before bed to nod of quickly
- Want to refresh rather than replace your mattress? View our best mattress topper guide
- For more pillows, take a look at our guide on the best pillows
- Or, if it's time for a new duvet, our best duvet guide looks at all the options available
- Check out our mattress sales page for our top sleeping mattresses, at bargain prices