If you are looking for home deals, then we have found the best January sales for you. From electronics to furniture, home decor and smart technology to make next year easier, we have browsed the sales and found the biggest savings on the best products for your home.
This year we have made a pact with ourselves to shop smarter and only buy what we really need. Gone are the days of panic shopping the sales for a bargain – we have picked out things that will make a difference to home life. From the appliances that will help make eating well simple, to mattress deals that allow you to get your hands on a really high quality mattress for a fraction of its usual price, find what you need to live better for less.
So, we have listed the best sales by retailer so you can browse for yourself if you know what you need. And, we have also selected the top buys according to our team of shopping experts. Scroll on to upgrade your home today – and before the deals end.
The best January sales to shop now
- Amara – up to 50% off loads of brands including LSA, Christy and Morris & Co (opens in new tab)
- Amazon – big deals on electronics, books, gifts and more (opens in new tab)
- Anthropologie – sale now on with up to 50% off (opens in new tab)
- AO – clearance sale live with 1,300+ products marked down (opens in new tab)
- Appliances Direct – 33% off TVs, 48% off small appliances, 20% off laundry (opens in new tab)
- Argos – 1/3 off furniture and homewares or 50% off fitness (opens in new tab)
- B&Q: 20% off kitchens and bathrooms (opens in new tab)
- Boots – up to 50% off hundreds of items (opens in new tab)
- Brook + Wilde – up to 40% off bedding and mattresses (opens in new tab)
- Christy – 50% off winter sale still live (opens in new tab)
- Cox & Cox – 50% off winter sale + 20% off sitewide with code EXTRA20 (opens in new tab)
- Dreams – up to 60% off + extra 10% off when spending £750+ (opens in new tab)
- Dunelm – 50% off 1,000s of buys online (opens in new tab)
- DUSK – 50% off sale + extra 20% off with code EXTRA20 (opens in new tab)
- Emma mattress – 50% off in their sale (opens in new tab)
- Emma Bridgewater – up to 40% off and 30% off winter patterns (opens in new tab)
- Eve Sleep – up to 40% off sale (opens in new tab)
- House of Fraser – 50% off fashion, luggage and home (opens in new tab)
- Hughes – TVs and washing machines on sale today (opens in new tab)
- Iconic Lights – up to 50% off lighting (opens in new tab)
- I Love Wallpaper – up to 60% off winter sale (opens in new tab)
- John Lewis – up to 50% off home and garden including lighting and cookware (opens in new tab)
- La Redoute – up to 50% off winter sale with rugs and bedding discounted (opens in new tab)
- Lakeland – up to 50% off homeware, appliances and cleaning (opens in new tab)
- Made.com – 40% off furniture plus more in the winter sale (opens in new tab)
- Matalan – up to 50% off homeware and more (opens in new tab)
- Morphy Richards – kettles, toasters, irons + more on sale with up to 50% off (opens in new tab)
- Nectar mattresses – 45% off any mattress (opens in new tab)
- Oak Furnitureland – winter sale ends at midnight (opens in new tab)
- Oliver Bonas – up to 50% off home decor and Christmas lines (opens in new tab)
- Robert Dyas – up to half price mega sale (opens in new tab)
- ScS – save big on sofas in the triple discount sale (opens in new tab)
- Selfridges – up to 50% off Samsung, The White Company, Ralph Lauren... (opens in new tab)
- Simba – 40% off mattresses and 45% off bedding bundles (opens in new tab)
- SodaStream – save over £40 on selected machines (opens in new tab)
- The White Company – up to 50% off and 30% off bed, bath and fragrance (opens in new tab)
- Urban Outfitters – 50% off 1,000s of home and lifestyle buys (opens in new tab)
- Waterstones – clearance sale on books and gifts (opens in new tab)
- Wayfair – save on furniture, rugs, lighting and much more (opens in new tab)
The top UK offers as chosen by the team – live now
Jack Sofa |
£1,119 £599 (save £520) at Sofa.com (opens in new tab)
Our Decor Editor, Amy Lockwood, has lots to say about this gorgeous sofa. "Designed in collaboration between Sofa.com and British fashion brand Jack Wills, the Jack sofa is a stylish mix of mid-Century modern and contemporary design, and – with up to 50% off right now – it’s currently a very good deal."
Nutribullet 01515 Centrifugal Juicer |
£99.99 £79.99 (save £20) at Amazon (opens in new tab)
Our Appliance Editor, Millie Fender, claims "This is the best juicer I've ever tried when it comes to value-for-money. NutriBullet includes a brilliant recipe book, complete with ideas of how to use your leftover pulp and reduce food waste, and the feeding chute can fit a whole apple".
SodaStream Spirit Hydration Pack |
£132.96 £89.99 (save £42.97) at SodaStream (opens in new tab)
Our Deputy Ecommerce Editor, Annie Collyer, owns – and loves – the SodaStream Spirit. "It comes in a range of colours and it's compact so as not to take up too much space on your worktop. Plus, it ought to reduce your single use plastic waste by a lot. Boasting a cordless design, you could even use it in a home office or bring it into your living room". The best part? Included comes a carbonating cylinder, a one-litre bottle, free shipping and a two-year warranty. This Hydration Pack comes with two flavours included.
Portofino Bed Linen Collection | From
£34 £20.40 at DUSK (opens in new tab)
Another brilliant find from our Decor Editor Amy, "The Portofino bed linen collection is one of DUSK’s bestselling ranges for a reason; the textured waffle print design means there’s no need to iron, while the crisp white cotton gives a luxury feel, breathability, and makes for easy bedroom styling."
Ninja Foodi Max 15-in-1 |
£299.99 £249.99 (save £50) at Ninja Kitchen (opens in new tab)
"I am obsessed with my Ninja Foodi Max 9-in-1 and can't wait to get my hands this this new version, now with 15 cooking functions. It has a smart lid which means they have done a way with the separate pressure lid, saving cupboard space. And it does everything from steam to air fry." – Lindsey Davis, Home Ecommerce Editor
Simba New Year Sale | Save up to 45% on bedding bundles (opens in new tab)
Need to upgrade all of your bedding? Simba's bedding bundles are for you. You get your mattress of choice, plus two pillows, a duvet and mattress protector. If you need a bed, choose the Simba Ultimate Bundle and get a stylish new bed frame too.
Deal ends: 23:59pm BST on Monday 3 January 2022
Echo Dot |
£49.99 £28.99 (save £21) at Amazon (opens in new tab)
Amazon's best selling smart speaker has had a fancy upgrade! And, it's on sale for under £30. The Echo Dot now boasts a spherical design but is still lovely and compact. It now has a powerful 1.6-inch front-firing speaker, while it comes in your choice of Charcoal, Glacier White, or Twilight Blue.
Eve Sleep Winter Sale | Save up to 40% off mattresses and 20% off bed frames (opens in new tab)
Buy a mattress for as little as £209 or a bed frame for just £295 in the eve Sleep winter sale. The eve Premium Hybrid has 25% off but their lighter mattress is 40% off, originals 35% and cot mattresses and toppers have 20% off. You can also use one of our eve discount codes to save more.
Deal ends: 31st January 2022
What can you buy during the January sales?
Wondering what to buy in the January sales? This is a great time of year to score a few bargains to kick-start the year 2022 with ease. We're talking furniture – sofas, beds and more – as well as mattresses, and home decor from cushions to curtains and bedding. Not just that, but you can also expect other buys to be on sale, from the best hair straighteners to the best exercise bikes or one the best blenders.
When will the January sales 2022 start?
The January sales officially started yesterday, on January the 1st, New Year's Day. Get shopping now to avoid disappointment!
How to find a the best January sales deals?
1. Sign up to mailing lists: Subscribe to newsletter lists from your favourite retailers to be informed of deals as they drop. You can also sign up for our newsletter because we will be sharing the best home deals.
2. Be prepared to research: Retailers will surface some of their best deals on homepages and top pages, but also the ones they want rid of or the ones they think will get the most traffic to the site. This is why it pays to navigate away from the main sale landing pages. If you know what product you are after, head to that section of the site and get ready to scroll.
3. Check out the lesser known brands: The biggest brands may have the buying power to offer the best discounts, but they will also be the busiest sites and stock is more likely to go quickly. Look for lesser known retailers (check their reviews on Trustpilot (opens in new tab) first) and see if they have the products you are after.