For many of us, working from home day to day started off as a temporary state of affairs back in the dim and distant past of, er, March. But many home offices that started out as short-term set-ups have now become spaces we’re going to be using for the long term – or maybe even permanently.
Once you’re spending long hours in a room every day and you know you’re in it for the long haul, things you could put up with before become more pressing issues. In other words, fans of lovely interiors, the style and the comfort of your home office are probably on your mind.
If we’ve hit the nail on the head, be reassured: we have a solution. We’ve been browsing the home office range over at Made.com, and there are some brilliant buys that will make you glad to get to the office every morning. Want to take a look? We’ve selected our favourites below.
For more home office ideas, don't miss our gorgeous design guide.
1. Go for a super-chic desk
- See more of the best desks 2020 in our buyer's guide edit
2. Think task lighting
3. Get a cool take on the office chair
- See more of the best office chairs 2020 in our top pick
4. Organise documents (without plastic)
- Home office storage: 17 ideas for a tidy and inspiring work space
5. Stash paperwork beautifully
- Best small printer 2020: our top 6 printers for your home office