What better time for great BBQ deals than the Bank Holiday weekend – when everyone, it seems, is having a barbecue in their back garden. If your barbie has seen better days, or you currently don't have one, now is the time to snap up an awesome BBQ at a great price.
We may not be able to go on holiday, but we've got warm weather and our gardens – and with that, opportunities for al fresco dining. All our top picks can be delivered reasonably quickly, too. If you can't get your BBQ of choice this weekend, it'll be there for you next weekend, with the warm weather hopefully holding out till then.
BBQ sales: quicklinks
- Amazon (opens in new tab): BBQs, accessories and a good range of pizza ovens and BBQ huts
- Appliances Direct (opens in new tab): a wide range of BBQs and smokers from £50
- Argos (opens in new tab): gas, charcoal and portable options from £10
- B&Q (opens in new tab): bargains from £9 and top brands including Weber and Kamodo Joe
- eBay (opens in new tab): new and preloved barbecues for low prices
- Homebase (opens in new tab): barbecues from £15
- John Lewis & Partners (opens in new tab): best for big brand BBQs (price matched so you get a good deal)
- Robert Dyas (opens in new tab): barbecues from £30 and a good range of tools/accessories
- Very (opens in new tab): barbecues, pizza ovens and barbecue tools from £14.99
- Wayfair (opens in new tab): charcoal, gas and electric BBQs for every budget
The best BBQ deals
Grillchef Charcoal Barbecue | Was £83.99, now £78.99 on Wayfair (opens in new tab)
Yes this is a barbecue. The tripod has a chain that allows you to adjust the height of your grill, perfect for slow cooking big lumps of meat. Price includes free delivery.
Outback Orion Charcoal BBQ | Was £239.99, now £179.99 on Robert Dyas (opens in new tab)
This classic barbecue has a handy shelf to the side for plates and a shelf below for sundries. You can also get free delivery by entering the code FREEDEL50 at checkout. Bargain.
Weber Genesis II E-310 3-Burner Gas BBQ, Silver/Black | £949.00 with free GBS griddle and pizza stone on John Lewis (opens in new tab)
Sure, this BBQ is an investment, well suited to serious grillers, but it has the lot. Warming racks and hooks to help your grill and baste with ease and three individually controlled gas burners. For a limited time, if you buy this you can claim a free griddle and pizza stone from Weber, worth over £100.