Those who love their coffee are among the most discerning people we know and we're including ourselves within this generalization. This can make finding the best gifts for coffee lovers as difficult as mornings before that first sip of java.
Sure, splashing out on the best coffee maker for your giftee is a treat, but the biggest coffee fans probably already have one, and we aren't all made of money. Little gifts that add to their morning brew-tine though? Now, you're talking.
Whether they define their personality by their Starbucks order or they're a casual sipper, almost everybody should be able to find joy and excitement over these coffee-inspired picks.
Yep, we found 20 coffee-themed gifts, that range from practical to indulgent. They cover all gifting occasions, from birthdays, housewarming gifts, and of course, the holidays! So if you're finding present shopping for someone a tall order – you're bound to find something they love a 'latte'.
Where to buy gifts for coffee lovers
- Amazon (opens in new tab): browse 1000's of gifts for a coffee lover, from well-known brands.
- Etsy (opens in new tab): A great outlet for small independent retailers and personalized gifting opportunities.
- Uncommon Goods (opens in new tab) : shop quirky and unique gifts that they're guaranteed not to have
- Urban Outfitters (opens in new tab): buying for a boss babe who has everything? This trendy outlet is your go-to for tricky recipients.
1. Monin pack of five coffee collection syrups | $17.89 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
Whether you're looking to upgrade instant granules or want to know how to make coffee (opens in new tab) like a pro, this premium selection of syrups (including classic caramel, Amaretto, French hazelnut, Irish cream, vanilla) will pimp up an at-home brew pronto! And at an affordable price, you can keep your recipient sweet while being savvy.
2. Javapresse coffee company bean grinder | $33.98 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
If your friend doesn't have a coffee maker that blitzes beans, hit the ground (coffee) running with a grinder. This adjustable conical gadget has 18 grind settings and unlike some of the best coffee grinders (opens in new tab) that sit on the counter, this handheld accessory won't take up any precious space – perfect as a coffee bar idea for small spaces (opens in new tab).
3. Technivorm Moccamaster KBGV Select|$369 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
Currently gracing the very top of our best coffee maker (opens in new tab) list, the Technivorm Moccamaster can be an investment addition to every coffee routine that not only makes some of the best coffee we've ever tasted but, it's designed to last you years.
4. Neon coffee cup LED sign | $43 from Vasten Store on Amazon (opens in new tab)
Create that coffee bar buzz with a light-up coffee bar sign (opens in new tab). Whether it's 5am or 5pm, this is a chic way to add ambiance and brighten up any space. Come the evening, swap your cappuccinos to espresso martinis to get the party started.
5. Sunflower pour-over coffee set | $29.00 at Urban Outfitters (opens in new tab)
This cute pour-over coffee set is sure to put a smile on somebody's face when they're preparing their hot beverage. This 2-in-1 gift is coffee-making and drinking goals for anyone wanting to serve up some style. A bright idea if you want to learn how to make coffee without a coffee maker (opens in new tab).
6. Atlas coffee club subscription | from $14 a month (opens in new tab)
What's better than coffee delivered straight to your doorstep (opens in new tab)? Going on a global taste test of the world's most renowned coffee regions without leaving home. Each month Atlas Coffee Club subscribers are sent a new single-origin, specialty coffee from a different country, alongside a postcard, tasting notes, and handy brewing tips. Plus, it's guaranteed to be super fresh as each batch is roasted and made to order, ensuring you enjoy only the best coffee beans (opens in new tab).
7. Opalhouse 16oz stoneware plum crumble print mug | $7 at Target (opens in new tab)
A mug with a story behind it instantly has meaning. Choose one that suits your recipient the best: cute, whimsical, sarcastic, minimalist, or a cup that reminds you of your time together. This floral mug reminds us of a travel adventure, and is a great coffee station essential (opens in new tab).
8. Custom Ice Crafts iced coffee glass | $15 at Etsy (opens in new tab)
When we came across this Diptyque-candle inspired glass, we had to share it! Pick it up for that special person in your life who is all about the coffee aesthetic. Choose their favorite coffee prep including coffee, latte, espresso, and mocha. It's the perfect matchy-matchy decor to coordinate with one of the best candles (opens in new tab).
9. Jogo coffee straining straw|$25 at Uncommon Goods (opens in new tab)
Inspired by a 'bombilla' – a straw with a filter on the bottom used for yerba mate tea, traditionally drunk by indigenous Guarani people while traveling in Argentina – the founder of Jogo, was inspired to recreate drinking unfiltered coffee with a similar straw. This eliminates disposable filters, pods, and single-use straws. The coffee straw offers the robust flavors of a French press but with the ease of instant. Simply steep, stir and sip. It's that easy.
10. East Urban Home pretty blue coffee cups wrapped canvas by Elisabeth Fredriksson| Was $59.99, now $36.99 at Wayfair (opens in new tab)
Showcase a coffee obsession with this fun collection of coffee mugs anchoring your coffee station. You friend can either hang this as a solo piece of art, or create a caffeine-themed gallery wall idea (opens in new tab).
11. Subminimal nanofoamer handheld frother | $39.99 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
Shake up your morning and transform that basic cup of drip with a splash of milk and a milk frother (opens in new tab). The Subminimal is not your typical handheld electric frother, rather it creates microfoam that can rival the bubbles at your favorite coffee shop. Switch between three different filters to reach your desired texture and foam level.
12. The World Atlas of Coffee: From Beans to Brewing -- Coffees Explored, Explained and Enjoyed by James Hoffmann| $29.97 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
This best-selling hardback covers all things coffee: from its origins, the growing process, and even brewing basics, so you too can become a master in coffee and geek it out with your favorite guys and gals.
13. Takeya patented deluxe cold brew coffee maker | $24.99 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
Fact, cold brew makes everyone's day just a little bit better. And it's super easy to brew at home, with the right equipment that is! This affordable cold-brew maker from Takeya is a tried and true favorite, and we think it's one of the best cold brew coffee makers (opens in new tab) you can buy!
14. Stojo on-the-go coffee cup | $20 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
As we're going out and about more, if you're trying to make more eco-conscious choices, you'll never want to be caught without a suitable travel mug (opens in new tab). Stojo's ingenious accordion style silicone design allows for it to shrink when not in use to take up less space, expands when you need it to, and comes in 20 different colorways.
15. The Vintage Vogue Linea coasters | $29 at West Elm (opens in new tab)
A hand-painted coaster set in pink, black or white works double duty to keep desks, coffee tables and other surfaces free of condensation rings from cold drinks or extreme temperatures from hot. As far as coffee table decor (opens in new tab) goes, these are functional and fashionable too!
16. Illume boulangerie espresso candle jar | $22 at Anthropologie (opens in new tab)
For when you want your space to smell like a fresh cup of coffee all the time. This Illume candle offers up the perfect whiff of fresh coffee beans infused with almond milk, dark cacao, and patchouli. Count it among some of the best home fragrances (opens in new tab) out there. And, when it's all outta wax, reuse a candle jar (opens in new tab) to store your beans.
18. Merlot infused coffee by John Jenkins | $20 at Uncommon Goods (opens in new tab)
Once 5 p.m. hits, it's not atypical for our coffee order to turn a little boozy. These coffee beans are aged in Merlot wine barrels for a subtle infusion of wine notes, officially combining our love for wine and coffee in one rich blend. Find delight in a unique flavor profile of red berry and subtle hints of currants and blackberries. A chic alternative to an espresso martini if you're after a hot after-dinner drink, because 'wine-not?'
19. Juvale 2-pack gold coffee scoop with bag clip|$9.99 at Walmart (opens in new tab)
Sharing coffee with a friend is a great opportunity to get the scoop on current affairs and good news. So make sure your coffee-making skills are consistent and your cup of Joe is just as good as the last with these stylish gold coffee measuring spoons. These chic-colored utensils clip onto your coffee bags to keep your beans sealed and fresher for longer.
20. AirScape coffee storage canister | $40 on Amazon (opens in new tab)
True coffee connoisseurs will know the difference between fresh and stale coffee beans, so don't get caught out serving substandard fare to a discerning guest. This vacuum canister sucks out all the air to retain the quality of your dark roast and can hold 2.5lbs of beans.