What better time for great BBQ deals than the Bank Holiday weekend – when everyone, it seems, is having a barbecue in their back garden. If your barbie has seen better days, or you currently don't have one, now is the time to snap up an awesome BBQ at a great price.
We may not be able to go on holiday, but we've got warm weather and our gardens – and with that, opportunities for al fresco dining. All our top picks can be delivered reasonably quickly, too. If you can't get your BBQ of choice this weekend, it'll be there for you next weekend, with the warm weather hopefully holding out till then.
BBQ sales: quicklinks
- Amazon: BBQs, accessories and a good range of pizza ovens and BBQ huts
- Appliances Direct: a wide range of BBQs and smokers from £50
- Argos: gas, charcoal and portable options from £10
- B&Q: bargains from £9 and top brands including Weber and Kamodo Joe
- eBay: new and preloved barbecues for low prices
- Homebase: barbecues from £15
- John Lewis & Partners: best for big brand BBQs (price matched so you get a good deal)
- Robert Dyas: barbecues from £30 and a good range of tools/accessories
- Very: barbecues, pizza ovens and barbecue tools from £14.99
- Wayfair: charcoal, gas and electric BBQs for every budget