In search of clothes storage bags – or clothes storage boxes – for keeping your seasonal wardrobe in check? Or, perhaps your wardrobe is slightly rammed at the moment, and you're trying to source somewhere to tackle the overflow? Clothes storage bags and boxes are a smart buy since they are budget-friendly – especially in comparison to buying another wardrobe or chest of drawers. They also can be used if and when you like, since they fold away to be stored away from wandering eyes with ease.
Whether it's your winter coat collection or the copious amount of duvets you own, pop all of this stuff into a clothes storage box and you're all set. Not only will this protect your items from moths and dust, but it can help you stay organised even when you feel like your bedroom is a mess (news flash: it probably isn't).
Store your clothes storage bags and boxes anywhere once filled, from atop your wardrobe to inside your wardrobe, pushed under a bed, stacked in the loft or hidden inside a cupboard. See our top 12 online finds below, to finally arrange all of your clothes, instead of throwing them out. Win-win!
Find more storage ideas and hacks at our storage hub page.
12 fab clothes storage bags and boxes
1. Dunelm Heavy Duty Underbed Storage Bag
2. John Lewis & Partners Water Hyacinth Underbed Storage Basket
3. Dunelm Set of 2 Mink Foldable Cord Storage Boxes
4. The White Company Cotton Storage Bag – Set Of 2
5. John Lewis Compactor Norvara Underbed Storage Bag
6. JoJo Maman Bebe Mustard Woodland Enormous Storage Bag
7. Lifewit Large Capacity Clothes Storage Bag
8. John Lewis & Partners 2 Section Organiser
9. Lakeland Vacuum Clothes and Duvet Storage Tote Bag
10. The White Company Kubu Multi-Purpose Basket
11. Packmate Flat Vacuum Storage Bags
12. Really Useful Box 84 Litre
Where to buy clothes storage bags and clothes storage boxes?
Yet to find a clothes storage bag – or box – to suit your size space and budget? Keep searching below.
- Amazon clothes storage
- Dunelm clothes storage
- John Lewis clothes storage
- eBay clothes storage
- Argos clothes storage
- Wayfair clothes storage
- Wilko clothes storage
What to consider when buying a clothes storage bag or box?
Think first about where you'll be storing your new clothes storage bag or box, whether that will be under your bed, at the back of a deep built-in wardrobe or in a garage. If you're storing clothes in your garage, be sure to opt for storage that's water-tight, lidded and heavy-duty such as the Really Useful Box.
If your clothes storage boxes are going to be on show in your home – perhaps poking out from under your bed – it'd be smart to opt for something that looks nice too, such as a rattan box or a decorative basket. However, if it'll be tucked way under your bed or in a garage, prioritise practicality over looks.