While it’s common to think that a great mattress has to run you a month’s rent (or more!), that’s not always the case. If you’re ready to upgrade your sleeping situation but don’t want to overspend, it might be time to consider a memory foam mattress topper.
A cooling memory foam mattress topper, in particular, is really the best of both worlds—it’s breathable enough to disperse body heat for a more temperate sleep but it’s also ergonomically designed to help relieve pressure points and support the spine no matter your sleeping position.
Which is why we were particularly excited to find this cooling memory foam mattress topper at Target this week—currently on offer for 20 percent off, the Essentials 5" ActiveRelief promises to elevate your sleep routine for under $200.
Thinking about skipping the mattress topper and investing in a whole new mattress instead? Be sure to check out our list of the best mattress of the year to help narrow down your options and find what’s right for your needs.
While you can’t go wrong with a memory foam mattress for under $200, we pulled some of the top qualities that will really make it worth the investment:
- It’s an economical solution to help soften your existing sleep surface
- Features premium comfort zones that will help support the neck, back, hips, knees, and even the ankles.
- The ActiveRelief memory foam is super soft and immediately molds to your unique body shape
- The patented memory foam material is also CertiPUR-US certified
- Includes a three-year warranty, just in case anything goes wrong
- Best mattress protector 2020: The top waterproof and hypoallergenic buys