Want loads of great ideas for your home without having to dive into a Pinterest hole? Then you're in luck! Watch the latest episode of the Real Homes Show, our online TV programme, sponsored by Velux, for loads of amazing ways to improve your home.
We've got the lowdown on garden rooms (they're perfect for snuggling up in winter if you get the design right), and tips on getting effortless Scandi style on a budget. We also put kettles to the test to reveal how much you really need to spend on a new model. And we've also got the lowdown on smart lighting – perfect for switching off the lights without getting up off the sofa.
The whole episode is less than 20 minutes' long, but use these timings to skip to your favourite sections:
- Small Space Squad (40secs) – we take a look inside a gorgeous garden room and explain how to create one you'll use throughout the year
- Checking It Out (5mins 3secs) – we put kettles from £9 to £85 to the test to reveal how much you need to spend
- Design Deck (8mins 53secs) – how to get pared-back Scandi style on any budget
- The Hub (14mins 54secs) – a jargon-free guide to smart home lighting
- Competition time (18mins 30secs) – see below for details of how to enter
We've teamed up with Otty to give one lucky viewer an Otty original hybrid mattress, Otty bed frame and two pillows. To be in with a chance of winning, simply fill in the form below. This competition has now closed, but to enter our latest giveaway, click on the top article on the Real Homes TV page.