Looking to deck yourself out with some top kitchen gadgets? Whether lockdown boredom has officially set in, or maybe you are someone who often struggles with cooking meals? We've found 10 best kitchen gadgets you need in your cupboard. These will make cooking (and cleaning, and prepping) a lot easier, and they can make your kitchen look instantly tidier. These buys also make great Christmas gifts for foodies – and some of them are stocking filler-worthy cheap.
From Amazon to John Lewis, these kitchen gadgets can be ordered now and delivered (or picked up in-store) from tomorrow. Don't spend any more time in your kitchen without them...
10 best kitchen gadgets to make dinner times easier
1. An extendable dish rack WITH a draining plug
2. A small handheld zester for cheese, ginger, chocolate, lemons and more – no need to wash up that giant four-sided grater
3. An automatic pan stirrer so you can chill on the sofa while your food is cooking
4. An egg cutter for the most perfect boiled eggs – get your soldiers ready
5. A VERY easy to use vegetable chopper – for cutting onions, carrots, herbs and more, in a flash
6. An avocado tool for de-seeding and slicing the good stuff – for very Instagrammable breakfasts
7. Invest in the best knife sharpener to prevent cut fingers
8. Buy this easy to use squeezer for a mess-free experience
9. Some cute fridge storage to keep your tomatoes away from your carrots
10. An over-the-cupboard bin for veg peelings