It’s safe to say that Ina Garten knows a thing or two when it comes to streamlining her time spent in the kitchen. The Barefoot Contessa always has the best multi-purpose culinary appliances and tools in her enviable kitchen—all the way down to her food processor.
Whether you’ve caught a glimpse of Ina’s clean counterspace in one of her quarantine Instagram videos or you’ve been eyeing her curated kitchen on Barefoot Contessa for years, you’ve probably noticed a recurring guest star: her Cuisinart food processor, a one-stop shop for chopping, shredding, and whisking with little effort.
We happened to find Cuisinart’s Elite Collection 2.0 Food Processor on major sale at Walmart this week—here’s your chance to channel your inner Ina without breaking the bank.
Not sure what food processor is right for your household? Check out or list of the best food processors of the year.
Cuisinart Elite Collection 2.0 FP-12BCN 12 Cup Food Processor | Was $365, now $265
The Elite Collection 2.0 12 Cup Food Processor is a true kitchen powerhouse, boasting a 4-cup work bowl tucked inside the bigger, 12-cup bowl, a 1000-watt peak power motor, and an assortment of shredding and slicing disks to make your time spent in the kitchen as efficient as possible.
While $100 in savings makes it pretty much a no-brainer when it comes to this kind of kitchen workhorse, here are some specifics that made us fall in love with this handy appliance:
- Impressive 1000-watt peak power motor
- Technically two food processors in one thanks to the 4-cup bowl nestled inside
- Includes pour spouts and measurement markings for easier handling
- Boasts a patent-pending “SealTight Advantage System’ that seals bowls and locks blades in place for safety
- Includes stainless steel adjustable slicing, shredding, chopping, and mixing blades
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe
- Comes with a 10-year warranty, just in case