Rosé season: not cancelled.
Just because you'll probably be doing most of your sipping from home this season doesn't mean you have to skip your favorite summer vino. In fact, we think it's all the more reason to indulge in the best rosés you can find this year. And with wine delivery services offering many of the top bottles, you can stock the wine fridge while safely social distancing.
So which rosé should you order? In lieu of the knowledgeable waiter from our favorite French bistro, we asked the folks at Drizly for their best-sellers (social proof rarely steers us wrong). Here are the most-ordered bottles, plus some other standouts you can have delivered now.
- Check out the best Memorial Day sales happening now
- Fire up the grill and browse a few of our favorite grill recipes
The best-selling rosés on Drizly
Drizly offers dozens of different rosé brands, but the best-sellers remain consistent. Over the last 12 months, these are the brands customers ordered most.
1. Chateau d'Esclans (maker of Whispering Angel)
2. Dark Horse Wine rosé
3. Wolffer Estate (makers of Summer in a Bottle)
4. Bota Box Dry Rosé
5. Gerard Bertrand (maker of Cote des Roses)
- Get your patio ready for rosé season with our top patio furniture deals
Best selling rosés by price
Bottle price: $0-$9.99
Bottle price: $10-19.99
Bottle price: $20 and up
Other great rosé picks:
Prefer not to follow the masses? Here are a few other standout bottles (or box, in one case), to order for the weekend.