It's not often that a John Lewis sale offers discounts of up to 70 per cent. So, when we learnt that one of our favourite highstreet giants was slashing the prices of everything from sofas and sofa beds (just in time for us to think about hosting guests again) to gorgeous garden accessories, storage solutions and appliances we thought it'd be rude not to at least have a look.
A full shopping cart later, we're here to share our favourite finds. And we're pretty sure you'll be delighted with them. Credit cards at the ready...
Head over to our deals hub for more amazing offers.
Shop the John Lewis Clearance sale
We've included the quick links below for those of you who want to get on with shopping straight away (we know we would).
- Home and garden sale – up to 50% off Le Creuset cookware, mattresses, home accessories and more
- Furniture and lights sale – up to 50% off home office furniture, sofas and more
- Womenswear sale – up to 70% off a selection of clothing and accessories
- Menswear sale – up to 70% off brands including Barbour, Levi's, Paul Smith and more
- Sport and leisure sale – up to 50% off sportswear, luggage and craft essentials
- Toy sale – up to 40% off JellyCat teddies and other toys
- Electrical sale – up to 30% off TVs, large appliances, vacuum cleaners, coffee machines, smart home essentials and more
- Kids sale – up to 50% off shoes and clothing for little ones
- Nursery sale – 10% off essentials for new arrivals
1. Get ready for a new arrival
John Lewis & Partners Elephant Hooded Towel | Now £16.65
If you, or someone you know, is expecting a new arrival (we're anticipating there being a few pregnancy announcements post lockdown) you may be excited to learn that John Lewis are currently offering a mega 10% off their nursery collection. So, there's never been a better time to stock up on super cute bits and bobs like this elephant towel we're obsessed with – as well as the more practical essentials.View Deal
2. Make a massive saving on a Le Creuset essential
Le Creuset Essentials Cast Iron Round Casserole Pot | Now £100
Everyone loves Le Creuset, but it's not often that we see such massive savings on their essential casserole dish. Available in a satin black finish.View Deal
3. Prepare the perfect coffee from the comfort of your own home
Nespresso Essenza Mini Coffee Machine with Aeroccino by Magimix | Was £139.99, now £99.99
Prepare your perfect cup of coffee without having to leave the house thanks to this super stylish coffee machine and aeroccino bundle.View Deal
4. Bag yourself a new sofa
House by John Lewis Arlo RHF Chaise End Sofa | Now £679
We can't get enough of the simple, chaise style of this stunning sofa. Not only is it super sturdy and very on trends, it's also available in 14 different finished ranging from a timeless grey fabric to a much bolder mustard.View Deal
5. And a super stylish coffee table to go with it
House by John Lewis Anton Coffee Table | Was £129, Now £90
Another of our favourite finds in the John Lewis sale, this simple, Scandi-style sofa makes a stylish addition to any living space. And is the perfect spot to rest your morning cuppa, or style with candles, coffee table books and more.View Deal
6. Bag a discounted KitchenAid if baking is your newfound passion
KitchenAid Mini Stand Mixer | Was £349, Now £299
If – like many of us – you've discovered an insatiable passion for baking during this period of lockdown, there's never been a better time to pick up the item on every baker's lust list: a KitchenAid.
7. Illuminate a dark space with stylish lighting
John Lewis & Partners Shadow Ceiling Light | Was £95, Now £47.50
This super contemporary pendant light would make the perfect addition to a hallway, adding plenty of interest without overwhelming the space. And for under £50, we don't think it's one to pass up...
8. Make housework easier and more efficient
Bosch Flexxo Cordless Vacuum Cleaner | Now £199.99
Once you've switched to a cordless vacuum, you'll likely never go back to a corded solution. Not only do they make housework easier and more efficient, but they're also easier to store and more effective in tackling spots that are traditionally hard to reach.
9. Pick up this super stylish mirror
Round Distressed Metal Wall Mirror | Now £90
This stunning round mirror adds the perfect amount of texture and interest to a space. We can't get enough of its subtly distressed finish.
10. We're obsessed with this Scandi-style bedframe
Ercol for John Lewis Shalstone Bed Frame | Now £719.20
A collaboration between John Lewis and furniture maker ercol, this stunning bed frame would make a stylish addition to a bedroom with simple, Scandi styling.
11. Spruce up your outside space
Anthropologie Jolie Lantern Candle Holder | Was £38, now £25
Pretty much everyone who has a garden has spent a lot of time sprucing it up over recent months. And we think these gorgeous rattan lanterns would make the final touch, creating the perfect atmosphere for you to enjoy your garden until the early hours.
12. Introduce a sweet scent into your home
Anthropologie Springs Eden Honeysuckle Reed Diffuser | Was £26, now £15
Fill your home with sweet scents this summer. We've spotted this Honeysuckle scent, as well as Red Berry and Pomegranate Peony.View Deal
13. Make a saving on the ghd Hot Brush
ghd Glide Professional Hot Brush | Was £139, Now £111
Tame and style dry hair in minutes with a little help from the ghd Hot Brush. A must-have tool for post lockdown life.
14. Kit out your home office with a stylish chair
Croft Collection Kinross Spindle Dining Chair | Was £250, Now £175
Whether you're kitting out your dining room, or looking for gorgeous furniture to make your temporary home office a more permanent solution, we think this stunning chair could be the piece you've been looking for. And it's pretty well priced compared with similar items we've seen around.