This rosti recipe, topped with smoked salmon, rocket and crème fraîche, will have you ditching every other brunch recipe you've ever tried. The combination of flavours and textures when you pair that crunchy, hot potato rosti with a generous portion of smoked salmon.... Mmmmm. Perfect for a tasty lunch or canapé, too.
Convinced? Check out this delicious recipe if you want to know how to knock up this lovely brekkie treat. If you're celebrating a family member's birthday in lockdown, this might just be the trick to making sitting at the kitchen table a little more of an experience!
If you're a true foodie like us, you have got to check out our dedicated food hub for loads more inspiration and ideas that can transform your kitchen into the best restaurant in town!
Rösti with smoked salmon
Serves: 4 people
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 500g Maris Piper Potatoes
- 120g smoked salmon
- 60g rocket leaves (parsley or dill will work too!)
- 120ml crème fraîche
- Sunflower oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
1. Peel and grate the potatoes.
2. Put into a bowl, season with salt and black pepper and leave for a few minutes.
3. Squeeze out as much moisture as possible, then divide the mixture into four. Make into circles (about 10cm) and fry in some oil until crisp on both sides.
4. Serve topped with the rocket, smoked salmon and crème fraîche.