Get in touchTelephone: 01388 728 833
Location: North East, Durham, All UK & Northern Ireland
Lacomet FL (FL stands for flexible) is a modern aluminium based flashing material that is ideal to be used for new-build, renovation, for conservatories or for wide/ long valleys & gutters etc.
It is especially useful to combat the theft of traditional lead as it has no resale or scrap value. Used in combination with the Lacomet Polymer Adhesive it provides a complete system solution for the vast majority of lead flashing applications.
- Twice the tensile strength of Code 4 lead
- Out-performs Code 4 in its resistance to fatigue
- Very light weight
- 50 year minimum life expectancy
- 10 year manufacturer’s guarantee
- Corrosion resistant
- UV resistant
- Does not leach, therefore safe for use with coated glass, etc
- Easy to bend and fold, however it does not stretch like lead
- There is no scrap value
- Due to the thin metal layers and its five-layer construction, it is of no value to thieves, it can be recycled but would need to be de-laminated first and the amount of recovered aluminum is low.