We always keep our eyes on what’s available in the John Lewis sale, both online and in store. And right now, with an amazing 70 per cent off, the ranges are even more attention grabbing. There are savings on electricals, toys, womenswear, furniture, and much more. Unmissable in our book.
Sadly, John Lewis has been in the news because eight of its shops will not re-open from lockdown – that’s department stores in Birmingham and Watford, At Home shops in Croydon, Newbury, Swindon, and Tamworth, and outlets at Heathrow airport and St Pancras station in London. So, shopping the sale now gives us a chance to support the business, and we’re not averse to a bargain either.
With us? We’ve found the very best deals, below, so grab them before they’re gone. You’ll find more fabulous offers on our deals hub, too.
Shop the John Lewis clearance sale
Can’t wait to get shopping? The quick links are below for those who want to get straight to the bargains.
- Home and garden sale – up to 50% off cookware, mattresses, home accessories and more
- Furniture and lights sale – up to 20% off furniture, sofas and more
- Womenswear sale – up to 70% off a selection of clothing and accessories
- Menswear sale – up to 70% off jeans, shoes, suits, and shirts
- Sport and leisure sale – up to 50% off sportswear, luggage and craft essentials
- Toy sale – reduced to clear bargains
- Electrical sale – up to 30% off TVs, large appliances, vacuum cleaners, coffee machines, smart home essentials and more
- Kids sale – up to 60% off shoes and clothing for little ones
- Nursery sale – reduced to clear bargains
The best John Lewis sale deals
Hypnos Firm Edge 4 Drawer Divan Storage Bed |Now £688
Not sleeping well? Then now’s the time to snap up this divan base for better support for your mattress – and you, of course. Got enough storage in the bedroom? If the answer’s no, you’ll like the pull-out drawers on either side, too.
Dartington Crystal Simplicity Copa Gin Glasses | Now £31.50
Ice and a slice? If you don’t mind if you do, you’ll want to put a set of six Copa gin glasses in your basket and save 30 per cent. The bowl is shaped specially for the gin, mixers and citrus to blend. Lovely.
Lavazza A Modo Mio Jolie Plus Coffee Machine | Was £69, Now £49
Espresso fans, we put this machine on test, and we liked it. As well as making you a delicious coffee, this machine is beautifully compact so, while it looks good on your worktop, it won’t hog all the space.
Shark IZ201UK Anti Hair Wrap Cordless Vacuum Cleaner | Now £249
With a saving of £100.99, if you haven’t equipped yourself with a cordless vacuum cleaner before now, it’s time. This model will keep going for up to 40 minutes before it needs charging, and traps 99.9 per cent of dust and allergens.
John Lewis & Partners Belgrave Velvet Armchair | Was £1299, Now £899
Been hankering after a statement armchair? With bang on trend velvet upholstery in a gorgeous mustard colour, this design ticks all the boxes. Even better, you won’t have long to wait to take a seat in this beauty: delivery is promised within seven days.
- Best vacuum cleaner 2020 – don't miss our top picks