Holiday season is officially here, so it's time to pack your bags, grab the sunscreen and head off to enjoy some time in the sun.
To make packing your holiday essentials even easier this year, we've launched a handy travel-size edition of Real Homes magazine. The smaller, more portable format slips easily into a bag and is ideal for reading on a train, plane or when you're relaxing on the beach.
Offering all the same inspiring content as your regular-sized Real Homes magazine, the new travel-size edition makes it even easier for you to enjoy the monthly mix of stunning home transformations, expert project advice and on-trend decorating ideas on the go.
Whether you’re looking for project inspiration on the plane journey, room makeover solutions while sunbathing poolside, or decorating tips on the daily commute (once you get back from holiday), we’ve got it covered.
5 reasons to buy the new travel-size Real Homes
- The smaller size magazine means there's more space in your bag for those essential Duty Free buys
- Hours of entertainment (and not a screen in sight)
- Neat package filled with amazing space-saving ideas for your home
- Grab a copy, relax with a poolside cocktail and get inspired for your next home transformation project
- And the best bit? When you're reading it, you'll have the perfect excuse not to talk to the annoying couple next to you on the beach
Available to buy now at WHSmith Travel, WHSmith High Street, Easons and selected independent stores, the new travel-size edition is just £3.99 and comes with a free 48-page Decorating With Colour magazine, giving you all the ideas, advice and style solutions you need to plan your new room scheme.
So before you jet off this summer, make sure you pick up a copy of the new Real Homes Travel Edition – your home (and your excess baggage) will thank you for it.
- And don't panic if you're still looking for that perfect holiday destination, we've got plenty of ideas in our guide to the best Airbnbs for last-minute bookings