In the jam-packed new episode of the Real Homes Show, our online TV show, we bring you a simple guide to choosing a pod coffee machine, share the five gadgets every new parent needs, and look at 2020 interior design trends for kitchens with interior designer Sian Astley.
Also in this episode, which is sponsored by Resi architects, we explain how to finance your extension, the average cost of extending, and how you can bring your project in on budget. Watch now for clever ways to get the extension you want on a budget you'll love
The whole episode is just 20 minutes' long, but you can use these timing to skip to the sections you want to watch:
- Pod coffee machines (50 secs): Want a pod coffee machine but no idea which one to buy? We're here to help!
- Interior design trends for kitchens (7 mins 22 secs): Discover the three trends we'll be incorporating into our kitchens in 2020
- Costing an extension (9 mins 50 secs): Discover how to finance your project, average extension costs, and how to stick to your budget
- Tech for new parents (15 mins 11 secs): Discover the 5 gadgets every new parent needs
- Competition (19 mins 20 secs): Win £1,250 of Russell Hobbs kitchen appliances
As this episode is all about saving you money, we've also got an amazing competition. We've teamed up with Russell Hobbs to give one lucky viewer the chance to win a double electric oven, an induction hob, an extractor fan and a wine cooler, worth an impressive £1,250. To be in with a chance of winning, simply fill in the form below:
Check out these related articles
- Check out how to cut the cost of an extension
- Use our free extension cost calculator tool to work out what your extension will cost