Yes, cocktail making kits are officially a thing. And we are totally here for them. The majority of us who live in the UK are now in tier 3, which means pubs, bars and restaurants are closed. Now, instead of trying (and possibly failing) to make your favourite cocktail from home, we have an idea. Why not buy a cocktail making kit to help you out? We've tried a few of these and boy are they easy! Also, they rid the need to head to your local supermarket and source the ingredients. Some even come with a glass to enjoy your tipple in. Fancy! Oh, and these cocktail making kits make great presents – Christmas or not...
Head to our shopping page for more great suggestions of what to buy right now.
1. Check out this Grey Goose Espresso Martini kit from Amazon(opens in new tab)
Grey Goose Espresso Martini Cocktail Kit | £39.99 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
This Espresso Martini kit comes complete with Grey Goose vodka, Patron XO Café and cold brew coffee. Oh, and a Grey Goose Martini glass! Not only does it make this caffeine-fuelled cocktail easy to make, but it's also a lovely present. All you need is some coffee beans and a pinch of salt for garnish. We've tried it ourselves and give it 5 stars.
2. A Negroni cocktail making kit from Master of Malt(opens in new tab)
Negroni Cocktail Bundle |
£63.35 £45.35 (save £20) at Master of Malt (opens in new tab)
Negroni lover? Buy this bundle to enjoy this Italian aperitif from home. This kit comes with full-size 70cl bottles of Campari, Martini Rosso and Bathtub Gin, as well as a Riedel crystal tumbler. Just pour 25ml of each into your glass over ice, and serve with a slice of orange. It's Negroni o’clock somewhere...
3. A Mojito making kit from Not on the High Street(opens in new tab)
Mojitos Cocktail Kit by TASTE COCKTAILS | £35 at Not on the High Street (opens in new tab)
This Mojito kit is great. And it comes with enough ingredients to make six lovely tasting drinks. Included comes Ron Barcelo Platinum white rum, Ron Barcelo Añejo aged rum, sugar syrup, Agwa coca leaf liqueur, Marie Brizard Grenadine AND Angostura Bitters. Something for the entire family to enjoy, it comes with recipes for a Classic Mojito, Bolivian Mojito and more.
4. For someone who loves an Old Fashioned – from Master of Malt(opens in new tab)
WhistlePig Maple Old Fashioned Cocktail Bundle |
£94.03 £79.95 (save £14.08) at Master of Malt (opens in new tab)
For Old Fashioned drinkers, this bundle includes WhistlePig 10 Year Old whiskey, WhistlePig Barrel Aged Maple Syrup, aromatic bitters, as well as some cocktail cherries. All you need to add is ice!
5. And how could we forget an Aperol Spritz cocktail kit? From Drink Supermarket...(opens in new tab)
Aperol Spritz Bundle | £20.99 at Drink Supermarket (opens in new tab)
An absolute bargain for the price, this Aperol cocktail making kit even comes with two glasses! That and a bottle of prosecco, some soda water and a 70cl bottle of Aperol comes included, too. Even better that this cocktail is super easy to make. And, you can enjoy it year-round – we do!
More Christmas content:
- Best Christmas gift ideas 2020: top picks for everyone
- Plant gifts: Christmas picks for your fave plant parents
- Best Christmas hampers 2020: 10 festive feasting gifts for everyone
- Gifts for coffee lovers: 16 gifts for celebrating their favourite drink
- Eco-friendly gifts for Christmas: 15 buys that are kind to our planet
- The best letterbox gifts 2020: 5 picks for every occasion