The brand new M&S pink passion star martini cocktail has gone on sale for just £2 a can. We are yet to try it, but if their pre-mixed cocktails are anything to go by, it will be delish – and those who have tried agree. Unfortunately, it's not available for ordering online, so unless you're heading to a local M&S foodhall for a different reason, that's a long while to stand in a queue for a cocktail.
But guess what? You can make your own version of this delicious drink at home. It is basically a passion star martini, with the addition of raspberries to make it pink. If you don't have fresh raspberries raspberry liqueur add the flavour and colour. See a recipe for a standard passion star martini below, then find out how to upgrade to the pink one.
- Check out these wine, beer, and spirits delivery services that are operational
Passion star martini recipe
To make this classic (once sporting the dubious title of 'porn star martini'), you will need:
- Vanilla flavoured vodka, 60ml
- Passoa liquer, 15 ml
- Two fresh passion fruit
- The juice of one lime
- Prosecco or champagne to top up
1. Add the vanilla vodka, Passoa, lime juice and flesh of the passion fruit to a cocktail shaker. Shake until well mixed.
2. Pour into a martini glass, then top up with bubbly.
Make a pink passion star martini:
To make the pink version, replace the passoa with creme de framboise and the passion fruit with a handful of fresh raspberries.