Whether you like your coffee steaming or ice(d) cold, we're here to help jazz up your coffee station at home, just to make lockdown that little more bearable. Not all of us live within walking distance to a Pret...
Some of us love a morning espresso, while others can't say no to a latte at any time of the day *guilty* but no matter your preference, these buys will be sure to make your morning (afternoon, or evening) coffee a little more exciting while stuck at home. Even if you don't already have a coffee machine – some of us just don't have the worktop space for one! If you do have room, check out our best coffee machines guide for some great suggestions, though.
Keep scrolling for five top coffee station essentials (or just stuff you need in your cupboard) to make barista-style beverages from home – thanks, lockdown 2.0.
1. Buy one of these espresso machines for high-quality shots from home
- See more coffee sales – early Black Friday deals, too! – at our dedicated page
2. Treat yourself to some new (and cute) mugs to enjoy your brew in style
- See our Le Creuset sale page for more great offers on mugs and more
3. Invest in a milk frother for next level lattes
4. Add these coffee syrups to your basket for barista-style creations
6. Use these coffee stencils to cheer yourself up with coffee art