If you're buying a Christmas wreath for the first time this year and need some festive ideas, you're in the right place! Perhaps you simply can't find any in stock right now... Not to panic as our roundup will help you get your hands on something you love (and that you can buy online for a speedy delivery) so that you can complete your Christmas decor scheme at home. Whether your new wreath is for your front door, if you're buying it to fill an otherwise plain wall, or, perhaps you are hanging your wreath from your ceiling? Keep scrolling for our top 8 beautiful Christmas wreaths that are actually still in stock.
1. Go contemporary with a metal wreath
2. DIY a simple wreath from found foliage
You can't beat a real wreath, can you? They are surprisingly easy to make and unsurprisingly cheap, too. You can add your own style with berries, bows, flowers, whatever you fancy, or you could keep it really simple with just fir. If you would love to learn how to make a Christmas wreath, our step-by-step guide will show you how.
3. Hang a (sparkly) wreath under the stairs
4. Buy a pre-lit Christmas wreath to save on the faff
5. Buy this ceiling wreath and hang it above your dining table
6. Pick an extra festive feather wreath (like this one)
7. Create a modern feel with this alternative wreath
8. Already got your wreath? Gift one to your friend via Bloom & Wild
- Best Christmas gift ideas 2020: top picks for everyone
- Plant gifts: Christmas picks for your fave plant parents
- Best Christmas hampers 2020: 10 festive feasting gifts for everyone
- Gifts for coffee lovers: 11 gifts for celebrating their favourite drink
- Eco-friendly gifts for Christmas: 12 buys that are kind to our planet
- The best letterbox gifts 2020: 5 picks for every occasion