Such was the popularity of our mug brownie, that we're back with another easy bake that can be prepared in the microwave in under five minutes.
The perfect after dinner – or afternoon – snack, these peanut butter and chocolate chip mug cake requires only a handful of ingredients and will be ready in under five minutes. We're likening it to a super gooey cookie and we're confident it's going to be a hit.
So, grab your ingredients, mix them up in the largest mug you have going and get ready for a taste sensation. We may be self isolating, but mama you can bet we're doing it in style.
For more recipe ideas and inspiration, head over to our food hub.
Peanut butter and chocolate mug cake
- Plain flour, 4 tablespoons
- Sugar, 1 tablespoon
- Baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon
- Milk, 60 millilitres
- Peanut butter, 3 tablespoons
- Chocolate chips or chunks, 3 tablespoons
1. Add all of your ingredients, apart from the chocolate chips or chunks, to your mug. Use a fork to thoroughly combined, ensuring there are no lumps.
2. Add your chocolate chips, or chopped up chunks of chocolate to the mix, thoroughly combining.
3. Place in the microwave for a minute. Allow to cool for a few seconds before tucking in.
Optional: serve with a scoop of ice cream.