Make the most of what's left of summer by revamping your garden. Tune in to the latest episode of the Real Homes Show for three amazing ways to transform any garden, yep, even if it's small, overgrown and you hate gardening. Presenter Laura Crombie explains the planting and layout tricks that will make your garden somewhere to enjoy throughout the year.
Also in this episode, sponsored by Checkatrade (opens in new tab), we take a look at a kitchen extension that's perfect for entertaining, give you the lowdown on smart locks, and offer tips on extending a 1930s semi. Oh, and our style editor Anna Morley explains how to be mindful with white in your home. You're welcome.
The whole episode is just 20 minutes' long, but you can use these timings to skip to your favourite sections:
Watch more episodes of the Real Homes Show
- Small Space Squad (00.50) – Adding an extra bedroom and larger kitchen to a 1930s semi-detached house with a wraparound extension
- Checking It Out (5.47) – Three failsafe ways to transform any garden
- The Hub (8.34) – The lowdown on smart locks
- Colour Wheel (12.35) – Think white decor has to be boring? Think again
- SoRealHomes (17.03) – Take a tour of interior designer Dee Campling's kitchen extension that's perfect for entertaining
- Trade Secrets (19.05) – What to do if your tradesperson's quotes are higher than expected
- Competition (20.27) – Win a stylish oak dining table, worth £1,250, from Modish Living
We've teamed up with Modish Living to give away an Amalfi U Bar Industrial Oak Dining Table (opens in new tab), worth a cool £1,150. Sorry but the competition has now closed. Tune into the next episode for more great prizes!
Subscribe to the Real Homes YouTube channel now to be first to know when the next episode goes live.