Want to know the failsafe way to clean carpet stains when disaster strikes? Don't miss the latest episode of the Real Homes Show, sponsored by Checkatrade (opens in new tab). Presenter Laura Crombie puts four popular methods of getting stains out of carpets to the test. Watch now to discover the failsafe way to get pesky red wine and tomato sauce stains out of any carpet.
Dreaming of an open plan kitchen and/or an extra bedroom? Then tune in to see advice on creating an open plan kitchen extension, as well as a loft conversion for extra bedroom space.
And don't miss advice on smart fridges, decorating with navy blue and decorating a period property.
Use these timings to skip to your favourite sections:
Watch more episodes of the Real Homes Show:
Home bargains and clever design ideas: Episode 10
Open-plan kitchens and home security cameras: Episode 9
Storage for small bathrooms and modern kitchens: Episode 8
- Checking It Out (0.50) –We reveal the best way to get stains out of carpet
- Small Space Squad (5.07) – Transforming a semi-detached house with an open plan kitchen extension and loft conversion
- The Hub (11.14) – The lowdown on smart fridges
- Colour Wheel (15.30) – We dive in to navy blue decor
- Trade Secrets (19.50) – Advice on managing your own extension project
- SoRealHomes (21.20)– Tips for decorating period homes
- Competition (23.00) – We’re giving away £1,100 of industrial furniture. See below for details of how to enter.
We’ve teamed up with Vincent & Barn (opens in new tab) to give one lucky viewer the chance to win an Industrial Storage Rack and Saw Cut Chest of Drawers, worth £1,130. This competition has now closed. To enter our latest giveaway, click on the top article here.
Subscribe to the Real Homes YouTube channel now to be first to know when the next episode goes live.
Check out these related articles:
- Discover how to plan and design your dream kitchen extension
- Check out our 26 tips on loft conversions
- Dive into navy with our inspiring blue room ideas