Enjoying all the homes and project inspiration you get from Realhomes.com? The great news is you can get even more of your interiors fix with Real Homes magazine.
A must-read for interiors addicts, Real Homes magazine is packed full of stunning before and after home transformations, expert advice and on-trend decorating ideas, so it’s perfect for anyone who’s passionate about improving their home.
Take a look inside the July issue
Whether you’re looking for practical advice on planning your next home improvement project, inspiring case studies on everything from modern kitchen extensions to garden makeovers, or stylish must-have buys for every room in your home, Real Homes magazine has it covered.
With dozens of features from quick weekend projects and easy home updates to inspiring real homes and the latest decorating trends, each monthly issue of the magazine has everything you need to make your dream home a reality.
Real projectsImage 1 of 5
Stunning garden makeoversImage 2 of 5
The latest trendsImage 3 of 5
Expert adviceImage 4 of 5
On-trend updatesImage 5 of 5
Want to see more? The July issue of Real Homes magazine is on sale now, and inside you'll find all the following great content...
- 50+ pages of real homes and gardens with inspiring before and after images.
- Looking for clever ways to blur the boundary between your home and garden? Don't miss our expert guide to indoor-outdoor spaces.
- Entertain in style this summer with our round-up of the hottest new looks for outdoor dining areas.
- Add space and value to your home with our guide to garden rooms.
- Update your kitchen and bathroom with the best new buys for your budget.
- Discover why creating your dream dressing room could be easier than you might think.
- Find out how to choose and manage your project team with confidence.
- Plus much more...
Subscribe to Real Homes magazine and save up to 51%
To get your next home improvement project off to the best start, why not treat yourself to a subscription to Real Homes magazine? You’ll get hundreds of interiors ideas delivered direct to your door very month, as well as two free tickets to all eight of the Homebuilding & Renovating live shows, worth £216!