It's not long now until the kids go back to school, as Aldi has reminded us this week with their Special Buys section. New for this week is a range of back to school buys both in-store and online – we're talking everything from school uniform to stationery sets, home learning books and school bags – and prices are seriously cheap.
Honestly? Whether you are on a budget or not, these Aldi back to school buys are well worth a look. The best part? They're selling an eco-friendly range this year so that you can be eco-conscious while sending your little ones back to learning.
We've handpicked our favourite back to school buys from the Aldi website, and popped them below for you to have a look at. Prices start from a low £1.99 and if you don't live near an Aldi, we've listed some alternatives from other retailers, too. Happy shopping!
Check out our back to school sales page for plenty more deals.
1. Buy some eco friendly stationery to save the planet
Aldi are now selling a range of eco-friendly back to school buys from a pencil tube which comes with two pencils, a ruler and a rubber, to a 10-pack of pencils and two jotters. Everything in this range is just £1.99, and it is all recyclable as well as FSC Certified.
- Shop the Eco Stationery Storage Tube
- Shop the Slogan Eco Kraft Jotters 2 Pack
- Shop the Eco Pencils 10 Pack
3. Pop a bento box in your basket for all their snacking needs
New school year, new lunch box – that is the rule, right? These bento boxes from Aldi have several compartments so that you can pack them lunch as well as a snack. They come in a few designs from sharks to unicorns and one that says 'Kids Rule The World', while they're inexpensive at just £4.99 each.
- Shop the Kids Rule Clip And Close Bento Box
- Shop the Space Clip And Close Bento Box
- Shop the Unicorn Clip And Close Bento Box
- Shop the Shark Clip And Close Bento Box
3. Extend the summer with this tropical leaf stationery collection
If a whole new stationery set is needed, check out this one from Aldi: it looks the part and plays the part. And, prices sit at £1.99 per item. There's everything from a pencil case to Mrs Hinch-inspired jewel pens and pencils, a full stationery set – complete with rubbers, paperclips, the lot – and a ring binder on sale. This stuff will fly off the shelves...
- Shop the Script Palm Leaf Pencil Case
- Shop the Script Palm Leaf Jewel Pens 2 Pack
- Shop the Script Gold Jewel Pencils 8 Pack
- Shop the Script Palm Leaf Stationery Set
- Shop the Script Palm Leaf Ring Binder
4. Bag them a new backpack to start school in style
They will, of course, need a new school bag for the new school year – duh! Backpacks are super practical and these ones from Aldi are stylish, too. There are four on offer – two pink, two blue – with one of each being plain and the other a patterned design. Each backpack has padded straps, a handle, a smaller compartment at the front, waterproof coating, an internal name label and a headphone outlet. And at just £6.99 each, they're a bargain.