It's not long now until the kids go back to school, as Aldi has reminded us this week with their Special Buys section. New for this week is a range of back to school buys both in-store and online – we're talking everything from school uniform to stationery sets, home learning books and school bags – and prices are seriously cheap.
Honestly? Whether you are on a budget or not, these Aldi back to school buys are well worth a look. The best part? They're selling an eco-friendly range this year so that you can be eco-conscious while sending your little ones back to learning.
We've handpicked our favourite back to school buys from the Aldi website, and popped them below for you to have a look at. Prices start from a low £1.99 and if you don't live near an Aldi, we've listed some alternatives from other retailers, too. Happy shopping!
Check out our back to school sales page for plenty more deals.
- Click to shop all of Aldi's back to school buys (opens in new tab)
1. Buy some eco friendly stationery to save the planet
Aldi are now selling a range of eco-friendly back to school buys from a pencil tube which comes with two pencils, a ruler and a rubber, to a 10-pack of pencils and two jotters. Everything in this range is just £1.99, and it is all recyclable as well as FSC Certified.
- Shop the Eco Stationery Storage Tube (opens in new tab)
- Shop the Slogan Eco Kraft Jotters 2 Pack (opens in new tab)
- Shop the Eco Pencils 10 Pack (opens in new tab)
3. Pop a bento box in your basket for all their snacking needs(opens in new tab)
New school year, new lunch box – that is the rule, right? These bento boxes from Aldi have several compartments so that you can pack them lunch as well as a snack. They come in a few designs from sharks to unicorns and one that says 'Kids Rule The World', while they're inexpensive at just £4.99 each.
- Shop the Kids Rule Clip And Close Bento Box (opens in new tab)
- Shop the Space Clip And Close Bento Box (opens in new tab)
- Shop the Unicorn Clip And Close Bento Box (opens in new tab)
- Shop the Shark Clip And Close Bento Box (opens in new tab)
3. Extend the summer with this tropical leaf stationery collection
If a whole new stationery set is needed, check out this one from Aldi: it looks the part and plays the part. And, prices sit at £1.99 per item. There's everything from a pencil case to Mrs Hinch-inspired jewel pens and pencils, a full stationery set – complete with rubbers, paperclips, the lot – and a ring binder on sale. This stuff will fly off the shelves...
- Shop the Script Palm Leaf Pencil Case (opens in new tab)
- Shop the Script Palm Leaf Jewel Pens 2 Pack (opens in new tab)
- Shop the Script Gold Jewel Pencils 8 Pack (opens in new tab)
- Shop the Script Palm Leaf Stationery Set (opens in new tab)
- Shop the Script Palm Leaf Ring Binder (opens in new tab)
4. Bag them a new backpack to start school in style
They will, of course, need a new school bag for the new school year – duh! Backpacks are super practical and these ones from Aldi are stylish, too. There are four on offer – two pink, two blue – with one of each being plain and the other a patterned design. Each backpack has padded straps, a handle, a smaller compartment at the front, waterproof coating, an internal name label and a headphone outlet. And at just £6.99 each, they're a bargain.